Is this a normal panel gap?

aspire2010

Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys consider this a normal panel gap between grill/bumper and bonnet and also the lights

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    545.3 KB · Views: 405
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    868.5 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    934 KB · Views: 476
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    916.5 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    734 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    669.9 KB · Views: 263
Was going to ask the exact same question as the aspire2010.

I have a similar gap, is it normal?

If the front bumper has been off in the past, it's difficult to get just right. Lifting the bumper a mm can make a big difference. You need a lot of patience with all the adjusters but you can get it to look 'Right' given time.

The bumper has paint coming off, so basically you can tell the bumper isnt original and im guessing its had a front end collision with something, i was also thinking this because i thought the bonnet came out a bit far over the bumper, also the gap between the bumper and the bonnet was slightly different on the left side of the grille compared to the right

The bumper has paint coming off, so basically you can tell the bumper isnt original and im guessing its had a front end collision with something, i was also thinking this because i thought the bonnet came out a bit far over the bumper, also the gap between the bumper and the bonnet was slightly different on the left side of the grille compared to the right

As it's had a bump sometime in it's life ,you are only going to achieve a compromise in alignment of the panels and gaps. Light colour cars do show uneven gaps more than black cars I have found. If you have a day to spare, have a go.