What do you guys make of these trim kits?

As soon as someone touches it and realises it's not real metal their opinion of you as a human being will drop ;)

But for £40 delivered to give your car interior a fresh look? Cant be that bad can it?

Not for me either, the interior for me is fine the way it is, love my piano black trim!!

Adams3 said:
Not for me either, the interior for me is fine the way it is, love my piano black trim!!

Here, here! :beerchug:

AndyUK said:
But for £40 delivered to give your car interior a fresh look? Cant be that bad can it?

:)
mate if you like it go for it.
I wouldnt even pay £4 for that, get the alloy TT pedals and leave it like that imo

Not my sort of thing at all!

If you want something a bit shiney inside, Awesome GTi have a few bits for the A3 interior if i remember correctly.

AndyUK said:
I cant help it if im a chromosexual! :moa:

:) :) good one.. but you need to realise that AS.net is one of most chromophobic forums on the web

looks proper gash to me. It'll look even worse when it starts to lift and peel, and leave a sticky residue.

This thread gets my vote for "Most Hateful Thread Of The Year" award :weight_lift2: :aggressive:

Not my cup of tea either. The interior is quality why mess it up with cheap bits?:shrug:

If your really itching to do something like that, why not go down the brakers , buy some dash panels and get them sprayed or spray them yourself. that way ,if it all goes tits up you havent even taken your dash apart to do it. just an idea for you

I only asked if anyone had one fitted! Jeezus!

I'll take it as a big NO then.