Hi from Singapore! :)

Sandra_18X

Reaction score
Hello people!
I'm Sandra, from Singapore, and I'm 18 y.o, it's pleasure to join www.audi-sport.net and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please apologize my bad english :)

Hi Sandra.......... hello and welcome to the site ..like to know what Audi you drive to........the way you write you thread i was waiting for the lonely heart bit:sex:

Good Guess John.........was about ask about positions and the likes but i thought that was a bit forward

Olly deffo needs to set up a dating page!

Imagine all the totty we are missing out on!!

I can just imagine my missus's respone when I tell her Im popping to Singapore to pick up a 'group buy' with a few other members.

Bish bash bosh.

hahaha quality! you'd never get away with that! be ok if you had a jap car! not an audi though surley! ROFL

Dating page sounds good though! :eyebrows:

Hey Sandra

(sorry could resist) :Flush:

THIS is why 18 year old girls from singapore dont post on here :mad:

The very same intro has been posted on a few forums lately....

I second that and were theres the link...silver has put these filthy thoughts in our minds posting that pic.....:photo:

john2garden said:
I hope she comes back, I think Im in there.

you been pm grooming her her? :no:

Rev-head said:
...silver has put these filthy thoughts in our minds posting that pic......

like nobody else was thinking the same thing :rolleyes:

I don't know what you are on about but I reckon it is about filth.

Tell me more!!!!

I'm suprised that this supposed SPAM thread is going?!, the lure of a new female(we'd like to think) user was too hard to resist LOL :end_of_discction:

john2garden said:
I don't know what you are on about but I reckon it is about filth.

Tell me more!!!!

Also known locally as the Four Floors of Whores.

Strange cos the rest of Singapore is squeaky clean then there's this tower block just off Orchard Road (Singapore's Oxford Street) which is full of bars which are in turn full of girls imported from Thailand for a few weeks at a time.

tonedef said:
Also known locally as the Four Floors of Whores.

Strange cos the rest of Singapore is squeaky clean then there's this tower block just off Orchard Road (Singapore's Oxford Street) which is full of bars which are in turn full of girls imported from Thailand for a few weeks at a time.

Imported "girls" from Thailand? Well I suppose most have the "parts" to be women. They have just been converted to women... I didn;t believe it when I was there but a local guy asked me to pick out a girl I thought was attraxctive, he called her over and asked how long she had been a woman - "2 years" Holy crap! That girls a dude....

You get older ladies coming up to your table with a photo album and you can just pick what you want... All very strange... Can you imagine how many guys have a had a few beers and woken up the next morning with a so called lady who has nipples like bullets and an adams apple...

For those of you thinking of visiting there's a test you can do - if you feel the back of your head where your skull meets your spine you will feel a lump. women don't have this... Well it's not so pronounced.