chargepipe diameter

Thanks for that much appreciated,i would like a little more noise about the car as i find it's very quite,can't decide if this is the right way to go about it though !!

ChriS3 said:
That would depend on the diameter of the pipe. Feel's are a larger diameter so he's had brakets made to fit. Looks good.

I think even if i had MIJ make a 63mm one it would fit with original brackets.
Its only 3mm diff, i'll just get it made up and see...

Hi, you can get the original brackets to hold the pipe - but you have to not put the "T" in the slot and just use the bolts to hold the pipe in - it's not very tidy, and not particularly effective.

A 63.5 mm pipe, is thicker wall and from memory the original bracket sits about 20mm off. Also, the 63.5 pipe sits higher in the lower brackets, which adds to the originals not fitting, but does give a bit more clearance on the cam cover (where the OE pipe has a "ding" in it for clearance).

Feel said:
Hi, you can get the original brackets to hold the pipe - but you have to not put the "T" in the slot and just use the bolts to hold the pipe in - it's not very tidy, and not particularly effective.

A 63.5 mm pipe, is thicker wall and from memory the original bracket sits about 20mm off. Also, the 63.5 pipe sits higher in the lower brackets, which adds to the originals not fitting, but does give a bit more clearance on the cam cover (where the OE pipe has a "ding" in it for clearance).

Its in the making...

Hopefully once its done, MIJ will make more but only if there is enough interest.

GB anyone???