Facelift Confused

Civicr54

Reaction score
anyone help trying to send destination from from my mmi connect app

anyone help trying to send destination from from my mmi connect app

I tried this yesterday and it said 'sent' but I have no idea where it sent it to. I am old and stupid :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it worked once, but was unusable. You need to have the app open, and your phone connected to the phone on its wifi. It'll then send the destination when you start the car. Sadly though, unless you have your own sim car plugged in the car, you then have no internet connection for Spotify etc.

I tried this yesterday and it said 'sent' but I have no idea where it sent it to. I am old and stupid :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'll find it under "MyAudi contacts"

Reactions: pauly69 and Gordo77
It's not exactly intuitive. I added my myAudi details to Google maps, and sent a few destinations from there. You can verify they have sent by logging into myAudi on your PC and checking they appear as saved destinations under "Destination entry via myAudi". In the car it shows them under "myAudi contacts" in Navigation, but you can also get to them from Special Destinations in Audi Connect. You might need to "refresh" and choose the online option. As said, not exactly intuitive!

Reactions: allanmb and pauly69
It's not exactly intuitive. I added my myAudi details to Google maps, and sent a few destinations from there. You can verify they have sent by logging into myAudi on your PC and checking they appear as saved destinations under "Destination entry via myAudi". In the car it shows them under "myAudi contacts" in Navigation, but you can also get to them from Special Destinations in Audi Connect. You might need to "refresh" and choose the online option. As said, not exactly intuitive!

As Gordo said, not intuitive. It would be nice if it automatically said on startup, "You entered a new destination, would you like me to navigate to it?"