Facelift Just got my car (pic) some MMI questions.

James Cole

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Just got my S3 but I find a couple things annoying about the MMI and VC;

Every time I start the car the VC Info goes back to the trip computer (previously had it in music) is there a way for it to remember my last setting?

The other thing is I rarely use the MMI screen now and press the button to hide it but everytime I start the car it comes back up again, so again can it remember last setting?

I can do vcds so if thats the way let me know!

Thanks,
JC

Attachments

• 2016-11-13-PHOTO-00002596.jpg
    2016-11-13-PHOTO-00002596.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 192
Common question on here. Only way to have MMI stay down at startup is to turn it off.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Hello Guys,

Just got my S3 but I find a couple things annoying about the MMI and VC;

Every time I start the car the VC Info goes back to the trip computer (previously had it in music) is there a way for it to remember my last setting?

The other thing is I rarely use the MMI screen now and press the button to hide it but everytime I start the car it comes back up again, so again can it remember last setting?

I can do vcds so if thats the way let me know!

Thanks,
JC

Do you have the central S3 rev counter showing on the VC? I've noticed that the zone to the left always defaults back to the trip computer, a bit strange, agree.

Do you have the central S3 rev counter showing on the VC? I've noticed that the zone to the left always defaults back to the trip computer, a bit strange, agree.

Yup, very annoying. The left screen always starts in trip mode. Even if I make the whole view show the map, when I come back to the car again it is in trip mode. At least it's just a single click on the steering wheel but I would like this fixed.