HELP :Uninstall fog lights Audi A6 2009

sebi

Reaction score
Hello ! I just installed on my Audi A6 C6 2009 3.0T RS6 front bumper, and the bumper doesn’t have fog lights.When i used VCDS to uninstall the front fog lights it showed this.Can you please help me with problem?

THANK YOU !
mkes2g.jpg

2m5jzuo.jpg

Could be an issue with your hacked VCDS version, I would find a genuine version and see if you have the same issue.

I tried the last version of VCDS also and it's the same...:( what can i do?

I would post pics showing you using the latest version of VCDS and not a hacked version you might get more help.

Why don't you remove the bulb and replace it with resistor. Tuck it all in neatly and off you go.
Temporary of permanent solution

Your doing a adaptation, your doing it wrong.

Use a updated version or proper lead first.

Why don't you remove the bulb and replace it with resistor. Tuck it all in neatly and off you go.
Temporary of permanent solution
I don't want this because those resistors heat a lot

You are right sebi. That's why you can tap into the power wires for the lights somewhere close to the metal part that you're going to attatch the resistor to.

I did that as I fitted the led bulbs.
I've got under the wheel arch, in front of the front wheels and tapped into the wire loom with resistor on each side. Resistors are screwed into the metal plate there so it doesn't rattle, touch any rubber or plastic parts and absorb the eventual heat.

Dont't forget that these resistors will be there only to cheat the computer (if it cannot be done with vcd decoding) and it will not produce any heat probably as there would be no bulb (at least I would not put any there).

I'm sure my theory would work this way:yes:

Easier just to turn them off using VCDS.

Reactions: KrisKrk
True. If you want to go the proper way, than thats the solution.
Good luck with it