Facelift S3 Lease deal

Darlo

Reaction score
Had an email from central U.K. Vehicle leasing for facelift Audi S3 sportback.

£3k deposit
£220 per month
£150 admin fee

All Plus VAT. 5k miles a year, no additional miles fee but expect to be 8 plus VAT.

March 2017 delivery.

Used this company before and they are good, I would have ordered this but my GTI due next month!

Had an email from central U.K. Vehicle leasing for facelift Audi S3 sportback.

£3k deposit
£220 per month
£150 admin fee

All Plus VAT. 5k miles a year, no additional miles fee but expect to be 8 plus VAT.

March 2017 delivery.

Used this company before and they are good, I would have ordered this but my GTI due next month!

Basic spec though...?

*** they'll be as popular as the Golf R ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah manual with bogo spec. I would upload screen shots of email but can't seem to do it on my phone

What term was this over?

It's a 2 year deal but you won't have any problems extending it to 3 years. We got a stupid cheap lease deal my Mrs golf GTD on a 2 year deal but we rang up the other day and extended it for a third year... went for £145 a month to £170 a month.

Reactions: DrEskimo and Gordo77
It's a 2 year deal but you won't have any problems extending it to 3 years. We got a stupid cheap lease deal my Mrs golf GTD on a 2 year deal but we rang up the other day and extended it for a third year... went for £145 a month to £170 a month.

Awesome. Cheers. Might see if they have a Black Edition, but I imagine when I ask for S tronic and then metallic paint and then folding mirrors and sensors, I'll probably be better off with a PCP....

Yeah probably mate, when you spec them up you will pay for the optional extras over the term on the lease. So say £2000 of extras will be split of the 23 months plus slightly more deposit

There was another part to the email I didn't read.... auto is £240 plus VAT, black edition auto is £250 plus VAT

This sounds to good to be true as it literally undercuts almost everyone else by almost half! you sure about this?

Well Auto is £240 plus VAT, so that is £288 inc VAT, I paid 319, including VAT, parking sensors, advanced key, pearl paint, fully maintained. So I would say it is inline with the deals that were available back in August/September time.

No it's not too good be true mate. Remember if you spec it up the monthly payment will increase significantly.

I'm getting a golf GTI 5dr dsg next month for £107 a month with £2400 down all including VAT. VW are making a loss and paying me £800 which I have to pay them back! Same as my Mrs GTD deal. My mate got a top of the range Passat DSG estate for £70 a month with £1800 last year. They often throw these cheap deals out there to get rid of stock/fill factory build weeks.

I would have probably gone for this deal if I had known.... im missing my S3 that much!

Reactions: pburv
I keep trying but can't seem to do it off my iPhone!

3da51c9177e628315bcb5fc390867462.png
8ee2f8067c908d47d224e1be52751d2e.png

Remembered my Tapatalk login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv
Ah the high deposit and business lease explains it. I thought business lease wasn't worth it as anything you gain in lower rates you lose in BIK tax??

Just add VAT for a personal lease deal.

Deposit is on the high side i agree... what would it be on a PCP for those monthly payments?

Deposit is on the high side i agree... what would it be on a PCP for those monthly payments?

Would depend on the discount you achieve. Think the best I've seen for a SB S3 is 11% so you could work it out from that.

Talking about Lease deals, how about a 2017 Audi S4 tip tronic saloon

6+24 months
10,000 miles / year

Initial payment - £2295.23
Followed by 23 months at £382.54

Or

9+24 months
10,000 miles / year

Initial payment - £3110.29
Followed by 23 months at £345.59

All prices incl. VAT

https://www.selectcarleasing.co.uk/car-leasing/audi/a4/saloon/s4_quattro_4dr_tip_tronic/76721.html
https://www.selectcarleasing.co.uk/car-leasing/audi/a4/saloon/s4_quattro_4dr_tip_tronic/76721.html
Or something different, a Jaguar F-Pace Diesel Estate 2.0d Prestige 5dr Auto AWD

PCH 36 months

1+35 @ £589.69 / month incl. VAT
No initial deposit
8000 miles / year
No doc. fee's

http://www.21stcenturymotors.co.uk/...el-estate-20d-prestige-5dr-auto-awd-114962108

Assuming a discount of 11%, you're looking at about £5k down payment to get the monthlies to £260.

Guess you could bank on having some 'equity' at the end of the trade deal (i.e. the car being worth more than the estimated £21,129 GFV), but it does look like the lease isn't that bad of a deal.

Issue I have with leases is the inflexibility. You can trade a PCP in at anytime and even buy it at the end. Ending a lease early sounds like a pain and its rare that you can buy it at the end of the agreement.

That's one thing I wondered about lease deals, the whole whether you can buy them at the end. Surely the lease company sells them on at the end of the lease?

That's one thing I wondered about lease deals, the whole whether you can buy them at the end. Surely the lease company sells them on at the end of the lease?

I'm not sure you can end it early, I think you are committed to paying over an agreed number of months, and you would have to pay them all in the one go to get out the lease early.

Oh yeh understand that you have to complete the lease term, just wondering what happens at the end of the lease, whether you can buy the car or whether there is no option at all!

I think some lease companies allow you to just pay 55% of the remaining lease balance if you want to leave early.

Problem with those brokers is you don't actually know who the finance agreement is actually with...!

In terms of buying, I've heard some forum members on various forums suggesting they could buy it, but I think it's rare. I would imagine the brokers sell them back to the dealers for used stock or stick them on auction sites?

Oh yeh understand that you have to complete the lease term, just wondering what happens at the end of the lease, whether you can buy the car or whether there is no option at all!

Mine clearly states there is no option to purchase at the end of the term. Lease is with Alphabet

Reactions: Pederson
Mines with alphabet too, so obviously no option for me either!

Reactions: BarryG79
No it's not too good be true mate. Remember if you spec it up the monthly payment will increase significantly.

I'm getting a golf GTI 5dr dsg next month for £107 a month with £2400 down all including VAT. VW are making a loss and paying me £800 which I have to pay them back! Same as my Mrs GTD deal. My mate got a top of the range Passat DSG estate for £70 a month with £1800 last year. They often throw these cheap deals out there to get rid of stock/fill factory build weeks.

I would have probably gone for this deal if I had known.... im missing my S3 that much!

I remember this deal it got pulled pretty quick im surprised they honoured it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep they pulled the GTI deal very quickly, luckily as my Mrs was an existing customer we managed to get the original deal.... plus I mithered the bloke at the lease company to death rather than wait for him to reply to emails. People were offered alternative deals but not as good a value as mine although still very good for a GTI, around £130-£140 a month. On the amended deals the excess mileage charge was higher. Only poor thing was I was promised 3-8 week delivery. It's going to be more like 12/14 weeks.... my mums Toyota Aygo that have borrowed is certainly a change of pace from my S3!

Facelift GTI coming out early next year so my deal would appear to be away of getting rid of old stock.

I assume this S3 deal is fill some build slots?

Yep they pulled the GTI deal very quickly, luckily as my Mrs was an existing customer we managed to get the original deal.... plus I mithered the bloke at the lease company to death rather than wait for him to reply to emails. People were offered alternative deals but not as good a value as mine although still very good for a GTI, around £130-£140 a month. On the amended deals the excess mileage charge was higher. Only poor thing was I was promised 3-8 week delivery. It's going to be more like 12/14 weeks.... my mums Toyota Aygo that have borrowed is certainly a change of pace from my S3!

Facelift GTI coming out early next year so my deal would appear to be away of getting rid of old stock.

I assume this S3 deal is fill some build slots?

I was one who was fobbed off basically but at the time wasn't too bothered but maybe I should have stuck to my guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read a user comment on hear once where someone said he has never known a finance company not to give you the option to buy at the end even if you didn't choose it

Hi Guys,

I have an order on an S3 sportback due for delivery mid Feb. (I have a January 2017 build week 2 slot). I contacted a couple of leasing companies that were offering the best rates on www.contracthireandleasing.co.uk and discovered that the finance company Alphabet www.alphabet.com were doing great rates on limited build slots. I secured the following rates back in September:

Initial payment (6 Rentals including VAT): £1812.60

Total Monthly payments: (including VAT): £302.10

This is a 24 month contract, 8,000 miles, non maintained.

Options: Metallic Paint (Glacier White Metallic)
Rear Parking sensors
Hill Hold Assist

When they have these rates, the leasing companies are able to do great rates on the options so I went for the most important ones whilst keeping the monthly payment down. (no options would have been roughly £280 a month.

I def recommend using contract hire and leasing to search for best deals and then negotiate hard!!

Reactions: german parts direct
Just had an email from CVL for a S3 PCH deal

Audi S3 Sportback 2.0TFSi 310ps Quattro Man

Vehicle Specifications

Additional Information
  • SD card satellite navigation system
  • Leather
  • Mobile telephone preparation - bluetooth interface
  • Cruise control
  • Heated Seats
  • DAB Digital radio
  • 18" 5-twin-spoke star design alloy wheels in contrast grey with diamond cut finish
  • VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY
  • ACT FAST
    -
    March Delivery
    -
    AUTO (DSG) - Adds £20 per month
24 months 5000 miles per year
Initial payment - £600
Followed by 23 months @ £455.99
Admin fee's £180
(All figures incl. VAT)

This deal makes the new S4 deal at post #21 look very cheap IMHO

Just had an email from CVL for a S3 PCH deal

Audi S3 Sportback 2.0TFSi 310ps Quattro Man

Vehicle Specifications

Additional Information
  • SD card satellite navigation system
  • Leather
  • Mobile telephone preparation - bluetooth interface
  • Cruise control
  • Heated Seats
  • DAB Digital radio
  • 18" 5-twin-spoke star design alloy wheels in contrast grey with diamond cut finish
  • VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY
  • ACT FAST
    -
    March Delivery
    -
    AUTO (DSG) - Adds £20 per month
24 months 5000 miles per year
Initial payment - £600
Followed by 23 months @ £455.99
Admin fee's £180
(All figures incl. VAT)

This deal makes the new S4 deal at post #21 look very cheap IMHO

The S4 is a good deal, but that's an expensive S3 deal!

I got an S3 on a 2yr deal with 10k miles £1k dep inc maintenance for £130pm less.

Reactions: german parts direct
My PCP was £1k down / £386month/ 5k miles (SuperSportsSeats,Privacy,ComfortPack) 8v Sporback Sepang.

The ship has sailed on the good S3 lease prices, the total in the first post is £9,822 inc VAT over 2 years for a bog standard car on 5k miles per year.

I am paying approx £8,400 inc VAT over 2 years for 8k miles per year and that includes S tronic, daytona grey paint and privacy glass. I secured the deal from Alphabet back in July and I know there were similar prices available in August/September, the price has increased significantly since then.

The ship has sailed on the good S3 lease prices, the total in the first post is £9,822 inc VAT over 2 years for a bog standard car on 5k miles per year.

I am paying approx £8,400 inc VAT over 2 years for 8k miles per year and that includes S tronic, daytona grey paint and privacy glass. I secured the deal from Alphabet back in July and I know there were similar prices available in August/September, the price has increased significantly since then.

Exactly right Mullaccc. Looks like we secured the same deal.

S3

Included maintenance with tyres.....ordered September and is currently en-route.

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 435