Sun visor clips!

GRELA

Reaction score
In the middle of doing an interior swap so since i'm not going to use my cream sun visors i gave it a go on them. I snapped and trashed the first clip that covers up two screws. I have tried as gently as i could with the other side and also without trying to mark/damage my rooflining and it did pop out eventually but still marked it all up from me trying to leaver it out to unclip it with a little tool of mine. I'm a bit too picky about stuff like that so is there any way or trick to get them out without causing damage? Can you still get that stuff from Volkswagen/Audi? I'm about to remove a black clip for my black sun visor swap etc (Yes the good ones lol) and i just want it to look as tidy and un-touched as possible.

An A3 snapped a clip just using the sun visor. Audi centre replaced it FOC as they are known weak thing so it could be that helping it to snap.

Probably put the rest of it together first then try speaking to them.

After a bit of digging i found out that Volkswagen/Audi still stocks them accoring to Etka, hopefully that is true, i'll buy 6 clips and little bungs just incase it gets discontinued in future :whistle2: