What sway bars to get

Prole

Reaction score
I hear constant good things being said about the RS4 bars, but now they are proving harder to get hold of. So was looking at getting the H&R's due to the increasing rarity.

So has anyone got any experience of any of the aftermarket that would they recommend or shall i keep the hunt for the RS4 going thanks?

I don't think the RS4 rear bars are that expensive to buy from Audi. There are a few threads with parts numbers on. Try contacting Mike through the parts request to get a price. You may be surprised.

Reactions: DrStrange
i thought the fronts on all models were the same size ? think it's only the rear you need to swap mate i got the one from awesome gti on mine it has made a huge difference to the handling. you get some lovely mounting brackets with it

I think desertstorm is right, last time i checked the rear ARB (RS4 OEM) was under £150 or so?!

Very soon, I will b purchasing one. Yep, The dude through parts request here should sort you out.

Other options..I believe '034 motorsports' sell a decent one too

Haha the only place i didnt check was direct from audi tut tut. Ok when xmas is over i'll see if i can aquire one thanks peeps

Reactions: DrStrange