Sportback sub upgrade

Inertiauk

Reaction score
Website
www.yourlocalcomputerguy.co.uk
Sorry i wasn't sure if i should put this here or in the ICE section, please move if needed.

I've spent a while looking for an S3 and the cleanest sport back facelift i could find id not have Bose, I had wanted Bose for the slightly better bass.
The stock Audi system sounds good enough but lacks a little in punch / gut bass.

A friend suggested i just add a small sub with a small monoblock to the factory system to compensate.

i found this ... Amazon product but looking at the picture I don't see how it will fit in m boot, the right hand side of the boot has no recess the left hand side has a shallow one, so that's question 1, is this right for my car ? and if not does one exist, if it is right do I need to trim original factory carpet or something ?

Me and my friend who suggested it found this https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/alp...troller.html?gclid=CN_vkJHX-dACFUEcGwodfDsPWQ

it has a tiny amp and an 8" sub, so we could transfer the contents to the custom box for the 8P.

Does anyone have any better suggestions ?

Retrofitting Bose would be nice but i heard its a huge job.

Thanks

There's a factory fitted sub on the left side of the boot behind the carpet, these boxes replace it but you have to cut the carpet away and have it on show as it doesn't fit behind the carpet.

Reactions: Inertiauk
F_zps55e1a0f7.jpg

Reactions: Inertiauk