wiring help

Adam Russell

Reaction score
so i have used the kufatec looms to wire up my front heated seats does but they heat the opposite seat!!! does any know know what wires to switch to make the panel control the right seat

Looking at your diagram you are correct in regards to T6F pins 1 & 6. You may also need to check connector T32b pins 14 & 19 are the right way round. They are for the seat temp senders. If they are the wrong way round I imagine it would flag some errors up.

If you don't swap the temperature sensors as well as the heater circuit you will have a big problem if only one seat it heated. As the heater will be heating one seat and the temperature sensor in the other seat won't be seeing that heat. So the heated seat will get very hot.

do you know what colour the T32b is? as i know the T6F is green? i know it sounds silly but I'm new to doing this
thanks for the help though

The diagrams don't mention what colour the connector is but it will be the one that has 32 pins in it.

thanks both of you! i have a question off topic but in 09 coding there is a tick box saying right hand drive does this make an difference ? as i have had a new BCM installed but i dont know if it were ticked in my last. just wondering if anyone knows what it is ?

Tick it and find out. The car is a RHD so why wouldn't you tick it. You never know this might make the difference.

@Adam Russell did you fit heat pads to your existing seats or just fit new seats? What else is required? Climate control unit and BCM if I don't have the right version, which BCM is suitable?

i bought an entire new interior, control panel BCM you want the 'P' version on of the BCM