8V PRE FL LED reverse lights offer (SOLD OUT)

Mine came yesterday too and fitted within 10 minutes. The holders were a bit fiddly but I did them with my knuckles intact.
I'm going to attack the front fog lights after doing a bit of reading on the easiest way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick question, when these push and lock in do the two rear leds sit at 9 and 3 or 12 and 6?

Hope that makes sense
Can maybe have a look at this in the next couple of days if nobody beats me to it

Is one position more optimum for light output compared to the other?

Can maybe have a look at this in the next couple of days if nobody beats me to it

Is one position more optimum for light output compared to the other?

Yes thats right. Not looked closely but if i have info i can work on them more.

Trups

Reactions: azibux1
Hi All, some 8V owners here know me and there are a lot that have joined that don't, I have been sponsoring the site bringing LED light into the Audi world with an OEM+ approach making sure my kits are of an oem brightness rather than making your car look tacky with LED's that make you look as tho you have been beamed out of space.

I will be doing a few offers over the next 2 weeks to end the year off.

I have 14 sets of LED reverse lights for the Pre FL model cars, they are direct swaps, plug and play.
I am doing them for £12 posted within the UK. Usually £17.10 including postage. They are in stock and ready to go.

They are my CREE 3 LED, canbus and produce roughly 250lumens per bulb once fitted.

here is what the bulbs look like:

A few members have had them from me with positive feedback.

if you want to order please use this link - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=A4BLTY3H2V5PG&lc=GB&item_name=Audi 8V PRE FL LED reverse lights - UK&amount=10.00&currency_code=GBP&button_subtype=services&shipping=2.00&bn=PP-BuyNowBF:btn_buynowCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

Just sent your money over now, many thanks

Reactions: t8ups
SOLD OUT

Reactions: RyanCudlip