RS4 sill extension fitment to A4 chassis?

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I'm having one of my as per normal bonkers ideas on what to do next to mess around with the old bus .
I have seen some RS4 side sill extension or skirts for a better word at a silly cheap price, now I know the front and rears sections maynot fit straight off as the wheel arches profiles are different but other than that I cant see any issues, does anyone have an 1st hand experience of them and fitment etc, if it only the profile onto wheel arch I may have a punt and get them sorted and fitted but want to be sure nothing more major is required to fit them, obviously the s-line door blades will need to go.
any input would be great.
Rs43

Last edited:
I have a set of S4 door blades all painted up ready to on , really like the RS4 sills though and the door blades wont go on with the sill extensions, probably hold back a bit longer before I make a descision on the fitting my S4 blades until I can be 100% on the Rs4 idea and if it is possible.

Pretty sure that one of the rs4 conversion kits (hofele?) uses genuine rs4 skirts, if it's the widebody kit then they fit normally if it's not the wide body kit then they have special end filler pieces to bridge the gap between skirt and arch. So they should fit fine, and the filler piece shouldn't be too hard to fabricate.
See halfway down this page there is a pic of the filler bit http://www.lltek.com/hfltek_a4_8e_rs4look_b7.htm

Pretty sure that one of the rs4 conversion kits (hofele?) uses genuine rs4 skirts, if it's the widebody kit then they fit normally if it's not the wide body kit then they have special end filler pieces to bridge the gap between skirt and arch. So they should fit fine, and the filler piece shouldn't be too hard to fabricate.
See halfway down this page there is a pic of the filler bit http://www.lltek.com/hfltek_a4_8e_rs4look_b7.htm

$1388.00 :blink:

Cheaper adapting skirts from an RS4 if that's the case.

I have the RS4 ( hofele ) front bumper already, along with a rear valance, neither fitted yet as I was hoping to sort out the skirts and get all painted up properly in one go, I didn't see the RS4 option of a skirt though, anyway, if the genuine RS4 sill skirt is a doable option i'll go that route then, the sooner its all top coated etc etc , the sooner I can get it all fitted up onto the old bus.
thanks
rob

As I said before why don't you just buy an RS4 , there are worthwhile subtle mods that will improve the car but adding bits of unnecessary plastic is falling into the replica look and will only make you look a knob.!

I don't think these few body mods fall into the add on plastic knob look gary, I allways preferred the Rs4 sills over the s-line door blades anyway, as with all mods if done properly and using good quality kit I cant see the end result as being naff, but personal preference really .
The thing with the special editions is that they were not really that special frankly, if audi had fitted the RS4 or DTM front bumper setup and a few other parts then that would have been more in keeping with being a bit more "special" a different engine and some black body paint doesn't really make a car that much more special .
DTM had nicer bodywork than the special edition aswell....just my input.

Rs415
Audi A4 B7 32 catback 02 37756 37761