Facelift Want to see a Audi S3 8V FL Ara Blue? Come in !

How was the TTRS? I'm going to see if I can get a go in one as well when I collect mine

l wouldnt mate as driving the S3 will be a total downer afterwards...trust me

Reactions: TDI-line, pburv, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
@Bristle Hound ......More pics of the VW to follow :blink: :whistle2:

I will take some pics of the Ara Blue, when the weather improves....rain storm after rain storm right know, better than snow though

Reactions: xtof06, pburv, Audi Bairn and 3 others
@Flying Scotsman - :wtf: is going on with that white VW ? :puke2:

S3 looks fab :hubbahubba:
But we NEED more pics, interior included :thumbs up:
Ditto....he's not givin us his all in the photos department...rather a poor show old chap....may l say to one....lol....just not cricket.....old bean

@jassyo06 - The wife has given me the nod for a RS3 saloon after she saw the pic's on Carwow
https://www.carwow.co.uk/news/audi-rs3-saloon-price-specs-release-date-2782
BUT it must be in misano red with black pack, exactly like this one -

audi-rs3-saloon-side.jpg

Problem is I don't know where I'm going to get the money to buy it ! :help:

Reactions: SPIKE_, BarryG79, Audi Bairn and 4 others
Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line and Rob2k68
l wouldnt mate as driving the S3 will be a total downer afterwards...trust me

I had an RS6 Performance for the day in Wolfsburg then had to get back in the Opel Corsa to drive back to Berlin, now that is a downer lol

Reactions: SeoTFSI, Rob2k68, xtof06 and 4 others
Add some privacy glass and you have my blessing as well mate....Money..?am sure you've a few Doubloons hidden away somewhere...lol
@jassyo06 - Just told her it will be around £50k with no discount for a RS3 saloon like that. Now THAT got her attention ! lol

Someone's mentioned robbing a bank ... :eyebrows:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, azibux1 and 4 others
@jassyo06
BUT it must be in misano red with black pack
audi-rs3-saloon-side.jpg

So jealous and so want an RS3 saloon. This Misano Red looks stunning. Do you not think you'll get any discount then?

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
I had an RS6 Performance for the day in Wolfsburg then had to get back in the Opel Corsa to drive back to Berlin, now that is a downer lol
Been offered
So jealous and so want an RS3 saloon. This Misano Red looks stunning. Do you not think you'll get any discount then?

Hopefully there will be some sort of amount given by Audi via the finance contribution £2000?

Reactions: Nath.S4, pburv and Rob2k68
@jassyo06 - The wife has given me the nod for a RS3 saloon after she saw the pic's on Carwow
https://www.carwow.co.uk/news/audi-rs3-saloon-price-specs-release-date-2782
BUT it must be in misano red with black pack, exactly like this one -

audi-rs3-saloon-side.jpg

I mentioned the RS3 to the wife the other night and she didn't bat an eyelid??
So I tried my luck and mentioned a trip to the dealers this weekend to look at an SQ5............She wasn't happy with that idea....:whip:
Wanna swap....Ha ha

Reactions: Bristle Hound, CookD, Audi Bairn and 3 others
@SPIKE_S1 - The wife has gone quiet at the mo after finding out how much it is
I may have 'shot' my bolt' to early I'm thinking :(

Discount? Not a chance IMHO
I mentioned the RS3 to the wife the other night and she didn't bat an eyelid??
So I tried my luck and mentioned a trip to the dealers this weekend to look at an SQ5............She wasn't happy with that idea....:whip:
Wanna swap....Ha ha
@pburv - Lol :laugh:

Reactions: TDI-line, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others
The TTRS is very efficient and confident from the first turn of the wheels. The understeer is to be taken into account, but we can afford to get back into the corners, helped by electronics that keeps watch!
The demonic sound of the 5-cylinder will make you haul the hairs at each acceleration ... and every descent report!
Car very usable everyday, but expensive to buy + the malus that hurts in 2017 (In France 10k€)!
Overall quality down.
(Google translation to be faster :) )

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, SeoTFSI and 7 others
The TTRS is very efficient and confident from the first turn of the wheels. The understeer is to be taken into account, but we can afford to get back into the corners, helped by electronics that keeps watch!
The demonic sound of the 5-cylinder will make you haul the hairs at each acceleration ... and every descent report!
Car very usable everyday, but expensive to buy + the malus that hurts in 2017 (In France 10k€)!
Overall quality down.
(Google translation to be faster :) )

*** No Bang & Olufsen....lol so have you ditched the S3......LOL....Audi have stopped making them according to our @Sandra who is UBER MAD on one,but which kinda makes sense as they are a very niche car at a very high price...Audi Germany have kept all the best ones for themselves....there's over a hundred on the dealerships websites,with the most expensive one at 90,000 euros

Last edited:
Reactions: xtof06, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person
@jassyo06 - Do you know if Audi offered any discount / Audi fiance contribution on the PFL RS3 SB ?

Yes they did mate then pulled it just a few months before production ended in June,last April l only got offered £1600 off a £46k car....and that was only because of my boy

Reactions: pburv and Bristle Hound
I tried on carwow and best I had was £1500 I think on a £47.5k car!

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
£1600 on a £46k car ? :wtf:

Audi obviously having a giraffe ... :search:

Reactions: pburv, azibux1 and Jassyo06
I saw this Porsche Macan this afternoon in Monaco. Very close of the Audi's Ara blue don't you think?

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and Rob2k68
Does look pretty similar.

Reactions: xtof06, pburv and Rob2k68
There's an Ara blue S3 sportback in the showroom of Whetstone Audi if anyone has an uncontrollable hankering for one...

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, MattSedg and 1 other person
Monaco, where I saw the Porsche:grin:

20170217 141356

Saw this too. Almost an Audi but with to much 0 :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 2 others
I have never been a fan of Lamborghini designs, way too much in your face.....football players and other wannabees seem to love them.

Reactions: MattSedg
Only been to Monaco once so far and saw lots of nice cars, the Mrs took a picture of one whilst we were driving without knowing what it was, she showed me and it was a Porsche 918 with the Weissach Package!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and xtof06
*** No Bang & Olufsen....lol so have you ditched the S3......LOL....Audi have stopped making them according to our @Sandra who is UBER MAD on one,but which kinda makes sense as they are a very niche car at a very high price...Audi Germany have kept all the best ones for themselves....there's over a hundred on the dealerships websites,with the most expensive one at 90,000 euros

I keep my S3 :)
Only 100 TTRS for France yet. The rest will coming at the end 2017 (normaly ! !)

Reactions: Audi Bairn

Sunny today :)

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 4 others
We need a nice close up showing the Ara sparkle :grinning:

Reactions: MattSedg and lledwoc
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68, xtof06 and 2 others