Hi From London!

Turbo Tony

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this site, but I recognise a few of your usernames from other sites.

I'm based in London and bought a 2008 Audi S8 in April this year. I have lots to learn but I'm enjoying tinkering with VCDS (even if it refuses to give me good news!).

I've been lurking on here for some time and thought I should really probably register.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks for the welcome Jake. Ooh... I daren't publish photos of my car before I've had a chance to do a proper detail. ;)

Reactions: Jake 61
Hi Tony, welcome to Audi-sport.net. We look forward to the pics. Where in London are you? Enjoy the forum. :)

Reactions: Turbo Tony
Thanks Sandra, I'm in West London... very close to West London Audi.

Welcome fellow Londoner! Hope to see you around, not many S8s round here!

Reactions: Turbo Tony
Be sure to wave if you see me! I came across a 4.2 TDi on the A40 last week. we spent around five minutes taking it in turns to overtake each other just so we could check out each other's cars... It was all very jovial and we both left smiling.

Be sure to wave if you see me! I came across a 4.2 TDi on the A40 last week. we spent around five minutes taking it in turns to overtake each other just so we could check out each other's cars... It was all very jovial and we both left smiling.

Haha will do mate, as it happens I've tried to do that a few times on the A40 too most mornings, only got an acknowledgement once!