Used Audi RS3 interest rate and GMFV?

RSRS3

Reaction score
Merry Christmas chaps,

I'm looking at getting an RS3 in the new year, I've seen a few nice ones on the Audi website with low miles etc. and fairly new.

I'm just not sure on the Audi interest rate on used cars? Or how low the GMFV will be? If I have an estimate on these I will be able to have a play with figures myself and see what I can do.

Anybody able to shed some light or perhaps give me an estimate GMFV for an RS3 for say 40k as a base figure and the used Audi interest rate?

First post as well, thank you

Used car APR is about 10.9%, sometimes more. Shockingly high, but depending how desperate they are to sell they will sometimes reduce to 6-8%. GFVs are typically very low, which can be a good and bad thing.

Used car APR is about 10.9%, sometimes more. Shockingly high, but depending how desperate they are to sell they will sometimes reduce to 6-8%. GFVs are typically very low, which can be a good and bad thing.

Thanks for that, I assumed it was around 10-11%.
Now to try and figure out what sort of GFV I am looking at :)

Yes I know what you mean by good and bad, usually makes the monthly horrific.

On a £40k car, expect a ballpark couple of thousand down and £650pm

On a £40k car, expect a ballpark couple of thousand down and £650pm

When you say a couple, are we talking 2k? Or 5kish?

Ball park figures are what I'm after, I'm thinking more like 8k down tbh.

Thanks for your help

£2k. £8k will get you down to £500 or less I would guess.

I put 6k down on 42k RS3 monthly payments £425...this was on new though which is better than second hand on monthlys

Reactions: RSS-S3
Having a look at the second hand market myself and the apr is around 10-11%.

I haven't saw a GMFV mentioned but they were saying £1,200 a month over 36 months based on 10k per annum with £2k down - absolutely mental!

The best I saw lowered that to £950 per month.

I'm willing to put in £4K but even then that won't make a dent on the ridiculous monthly if they don't budge on the rate

I haven't saw a GMFV mentioned but they were saying £1,200 a month over 36 months based on 10k per annum with £2k down - absolutely mental!

I'm willing to put in £4K but even then that won't make a dent on the ridiculous monthly if they don't budge on the rate

What! That sounds absolutely crazy!

Okay that's way out of my budget haha! Maybe I'll quit while I'm ahead!

Yeah I know mate pretty annoying, I saw McLaren 650 deals for similar monthlys!

I'm looking at all sorts of alternatives currently - I should have been patient and just waited for the RS in the first place instead of jumping on the bmw train for a couple of years

Remember you can get PCPs with most lenders these days. Don't just take Audi finance. Search around and you'll get some decent figures. It's still daylight robbery with the interest rates so low just now.

Indeed. Oracle will do c.6-8% APR.

I think your GFV comment Doc is also very valid. The stealers are putting a premium on these cars but the low GFV means paying big monthlys even with a large ish deposit down.

I have contacted a few sellers but not holding out much hope

That mu

That must be straight re payment not pcp

Pcp payment would be down nearer 5-600

Yeah I think you are correct, I have looked at another with monthlys of £1,400 over 3 years and the final payment is a similar £1,400 with the same £2k down.

Fingers crossed someone comes back with a reasonable deal in that case

I tested a used RS3 a few weeks ago and got a quote for PCP. GMFV was 16000 and interest was 10% making the monthlies £660 with £3K in. I walked away as that is £100 more than quoted on a new one with better GMFV and interest rates earlier this year when they were available.

Mine was a 2015, GFV of 17k over 4 years, 2k down and list price of 35k and I'm paying £560.

I have asked for quotes off 2 dealers after they responded to my initially enquiry, still waiting.....

Call someone at capital car finance, I got 5.5% APR. And gmfv was low but means always got equity in it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ollie2014
I don't know why so many people are willing to bend over and take it by paying so much interest. Just stick with what you have, save money in an ISA or something and then order a facelift version in a year or two.

Incidentally, been looking at TTRS's. The GFV on a reasonably specced up one after 4 years is just £21k! If you use Santander, it's only £18k.

Call someone at capital car finance, I got 5.5% APR. And gmfv was low but means always got equity in it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
That is who I used for my finance.Very professional.

Prices of used ones are so high! Surely they will drop once the saloon & SB arrives and people trade in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In know iv done 2800 since last March hope to break 3k before it's first birthday. It's purely a toy tho. I take the helicopter to work....

Reactions: deanshaw24, Terminator x and D0C
In know iv done 2800 since last March hope to break 3k before it's first birthday. It's purely a toy tho. I take the helicopter to work....
I travel by train, boat and plane a lot too but still manage 10/11k in RS3 and lots more in the 'barge'.

Everything great so far, so very very happy with it.

Minor irritations ... knocking rear suspension from new was sorted very quickly (rear mounts). Got a bit of brake squeal but only occurs now and then at walking pace eg when almost stopped. No brake judder of any description. Brakes just look amazing though so the whole "brake thing" is a tad frustrating however I may well upgrade the brakes soon anyway as whilst they are great for road use (never had any trouble stopping) they are no good at all for track days.

I honestly can't see me changing it unless something suitably bonkers arrives not yet for sale at this price point.

TX.

Reactions: D0C and T-800
Done 30,000 miles now...supposed to only be doing 5k a year...won't keep car full 4 years so doesn't really matter come trade in.
Not one problem with car only smiles

Reactions: Terminator x
I'm on 23,000 miles and doing fine bar the usual brake squeel