Door warning lights & puddle lights

Peter Metcalf

Monkey magic
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I've tried searching for a "how to" on completing the retrofit of the door warning lights and puddle lights to my A6c7 can anyone point me in the right direction.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not yet I can get a set of OEM puddle and warning lights with wiring looms from AliExpress for £30 or I might see what Trups can do them for, do you think they will need coding via vagcom

Can I ask how much for I've got front puddle lights but nothing else in the rears or front warning lights I've got vcds so codings not a problem I guess you fitted some then were they easy to fit

It was £30 per door for the rears but that included everything and Robin labelled it all up :)

Hardest bit was cutting the door card for the bottom puddle lights but the outline is there :)

It was £30 per door for the rears but that included everything and Robin labelled it all up :)

Hardest bit was cutting the door card for the bottom puddle lights but the outline is there :)

Would you be so kind to share the link ?

So if i understand this right i could fit them and code them with Vag com and that's it ?

Cheers

What link?? @RobinA3 is a member on here and the door card removal is a thread at the top of this forum sub section

And yes they are very much a DIY job. If you can operate a screwdriver and a stanley knife you're good to go

sorry should have been more clear, I mean for the light and look combo

Thanks

ah sorry I see yes, didn't really understand :)

No not yet I can get a set of OEM puddle and warning lights with wiring looms from AliExpress for £30 or I might see what Trups can do them for, do you think they will need coding via vagcom

I can supply these kits to you for £30 per door which includes the custom made looms and OEM lights. These are the same as the kits Trups supply ;-)

RobinA3 what if my front doors has the puddle but no warning lights is it still the same price