Looking for headlights

Tmr

Reaction score
Does anyone have an a3 with the daytime running lights from ebay? Im currentley looking for headlights too my a3 1997. color is stock gray with rs wheels but no tuning otherwise. Pictures and thoughts would be very much appriciated :)

20161023_162335.jpg

Not a fan of drl on 8l's, better off replacing them with facelift lights, there is a small amount of metal cutting required, but well worth the effort for improved lighting over the pre facelift, there is a guide on here if you do a search, upgrade the bulbs and fit some led side light bulbs whilst your at it, osram night breakers are pretty good.

Hello, thanks for reply! :)

I was wondering if you know any light that you can plug and play because, i have about 1% experience with cars so far, so something not so complicated would be easier :)

I was wondering about something else, what does OEM stand for and the meaning?

Thanks again for reply !

Alright, makes sense now :) Ty for reply !

I have the devil eye headlights in black on mine. This is the only picture I seem to have on my phone of the front, they're not the brightest of leds but you can see them a lot better in person.

0ce0c4bec6986787af04a279de24526d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG that looks sick!! Did you have too make any adjustments ? If not do you think it will fit my a3 97 8L1? Thanks for reply :)!

I fitted HIDs in them n had to modify the bulb holder n make an adaptor plug to plug into the loom. I think they're actually more for the a3 than the s3 as they come with a round plug which I'm guessing is what the a3 has so I don't think you'll have a problem with fitment.

Just a little bit max power for my liking, especially with the RS3 badge, but if that's what you like, don't let anyone talk you out of it, get whatever you think looks best.

Reactions: superkarl and Tj 0785
Agree with the badge thing but each to their own

Reactions: ayfreetee
The rs3 badge can be seen a bit wrong in some eyes n I understand why, but my way of thinking is that they didn't make an RS in our shape, annoyingly, so I'm making my own

if those ebay Drl lights are too expensive you can always go and customize your own ones

po5d2qw.jpg

Looks more oem, but to do that he would need facelift lights.

I dont have automatic regulation on my car either, and it is a must for xenon lights in Norway :(

I found some used Angel eyes headlights and was wondering if you could change the bulbs for the actual eyes too a more blue color..Unfortunetley i do not know the manufactorer but i have a picture:
34_2026201592.jpg

If so I would go for these ;)