Haynes manual A4 b8

johnny a4

Reaction score
I got the Haynes manual for the a4 b8 for a Christmas present, some interesting stuff in it, how to change timing belt and the likes.
I changed the oil and filer after only 2800 miles from the last one, because of a lot of town driving and short runs, you guys might thing I am mad but just looking after the engine, then went for a blast up the road to clear the Dpf.

I got the Haynes manual for the a4 b8 for a Christmas present, some interesting stuff in it, how to change timing belt and the likes.
I changed the oil and filer after only 2800 miles from the last one, because of a lot of town driving and short runs, you guys might thing I am mad but just looking after the engine, then went for a blast up the road to clear the Dpf.

Thanks for sharing that info that there is a Haynes manual out for the B8, I know a lot of things will be irrelevant to me, but it will have plenty common info on how to take trim etc off without hopefully wrecking things, need to order one direct from Haynes after the New Year holidays!

No problem guys, but it does show how to move dash trim and the likes, maintenance etc very informative

I'd agree with that, mine is ordered now anyway using the "holiday discount" - seems like the only way that you can get Haynes books cheaply for newish cars is directly via Haynes - Halfords might stock the B6 or B7 one if you are lucky - same for Polo etc etc!

Reactions: johnny a4