Reaction score
16112006003.jpg

16112006004.jpg

pics off my phone camera not the best quality

i think im gonna need some spacers.

any thoughts like not like?:beerchug:

DPM said:
Looks good, 10mm spacers on the rear are needed and it'll be :o.k:

cheers :icon_thumright: only on the rears you reckon? dont alot of people go for 10mm on the front and 15mm on the rear? :beerchug:

They do but i can't really see how your fronts are sitting from the pics. Alot of people also just go 10mm rear, me included, depending on how the wheels are sitting all round.

i think the fronts need to come out aswell they look a bit lost. so ineed spacers, longer bolts and a mortgage proberly.

If you go for 5mm spacers you won't need extended bolts so that would save some money

...think you will need more than 10mm for the rear.. Ive got about 10mm at the back on my A3 (H&Rs from DPM) and theres still a bit of room for a couple of mm imo..

hnr.jpg

wheels look good though just like mine :yes:

Randomjim said:
If you go for 5mm spacers you won't need extended bolts so that would save some money

i think id still need longer bolts even with 5mm spacers, i would be far to woried drivin around with 12mm of thread out of the alloys. thanks though. :footy:

look lush mate, perfect wheels blend in nicely! :)

silver75 said:
...think you will need more than 10mm for the rear.. Ive got about 10mm at the back on my A3 (H&Rs from DPM) and theres still a bit of room for a couple of mm imo..

hnr.jpg

wheels look good though just like mine :yes:

cheers, urs look good too! i was thinkin 15 on the rears. :think:

DPM said:
I'm sure we'd be able to sort something out for you Tony that won't break the bank! Everyone needs to treat themselves at Christmas time! :yes:

true, i do seem to be spoiling myself quite alot recently! what would u class as breaking the bank?

I think I have 8mm front and 10mm rear but remember mines an A3..