Leeds shooting

ha ha! :smiley:
It really shows how generic Audi's (and other makes) have become though when even we the experts(!?) have difficulty.

Knew it was a A4 instantly...door mirror shape gives it away instantly...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Involved in an attempted murder several years ago & was then shot himself last year & is the local Mr Big in the drugs underworld (apparently)... Is anyone really surprised it ended like this?.

Well... He was probably a little surprised.

Reactions: richinsoton, davc and GSB
I see on the local news last night there were riots/protests in Bradford last night.

He decided to carry a gun so why riot when he is shot ??

Well, it's been what, five and a half years since the police shot the last gun toting innocent criminal in Tottenham and the elite classes went on a mad looting rampage, acquiring new LCD tv's under the guise of 'protesting'? Maybe they're a bit out of date and they fancy one of the more up to date 4K Ultra High Def models now?
IMG 1035

Reactions: Mark_86, richinsoton, SteveMcB and 8 others
Well, it's been what, five and a half years since the police shot the last gun toting innocent criminal in Tottenham and the elite classes went on a mad looting rampage, acquiring new LCD tv's under the guise of 'protesting'? Maybe they're a bit out of date and they fancy one of the more up to date 4K Ultra High Def models now?
View attachment 114021
If I were them I'd wait till the 8K ones came out and really grab a bargain!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Another negative for the non retractable screen, if that last shot had been just a few mm lower..............doesn't bare thinking about!

Reactions: Martinbanshee, Mark_86 and CookD
I'm just gonna say it... the guy was obviously of suspicious character. I very much doubt the Police would have just shot him without cause and thus he probably got what was coming to him. Sad as it is that someone has died, I put it down to poor life choices. Now, get Autoglass out to replace that screen and give the A4 a more deserving owner.

Reactions: Martinbanshee, richinsoton and Jassyo06