A4 B7 3.0 Tdi owner from Shetland

Askelon04

Reaction score
Evening folks,

been lurking around alot of these forums for about 8months since buying my s-line, learning bit and pieces
as I go.

Have a blue A4 B7 3.0 tdi quattro s line auto, mostly standard apart from bilstein suspension, retrofitted RNS-E last month.
Will get better pics up once I get it fixed and back to the house for a clean
Looking at a few mods over 2017 including MFSW w/ Paddle shift, Bi Xenons, 18" RS4 (B7) rep alloys, Cupra front lip and hoping to upgrade the sound system a little.

One of the best forums imo, and very informative and helpful.
Looking forward to spending alot more time on here.

Cheers
Wayne

Attachments

• Sline.jpg
    Sline.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 95
Hi Wayne, Welcome to Audi-Sport.net.
Nice part of the world up there. Visited the isle of Bressay many years ago as part of a project I was working on required some equipment installing there at the mobile cell site. Just one job that week, drive from Birmingham to Aberdeen, ferry from Aberdeen to Lerwick. On the ferry from Lerwick over to Bressay. Two hours to do the job .
Back to Lerwick on the ferry, drive around the main island a bit, purchase a shetland jumper for the wife and then back home.

Welcome to Audi-sport.net from the west coast. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum :)

Doesn't take much to get around the island, but there is certainly a lot to see once you start looking.
We've had a great year for Orca and Humpback whale sightings, got some fun roads to drive on also.

Not many pictures I'm afraid sanda, chucked in a couple below,
Definitely due for a proper clean again soon.
Sline3
Sline
Slin2