Centre Console

Milnesafc

Reaction score
Just been in to have a fiddle with the settings on the sound system and noticed some scratch marks on the centre console next to the parking break, can only assume the Mrs has caught it with her ring. Anyone hand any issues or recommend something to clean it up?

Probably best not to blame her to her face though:whistle2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and AudiNutta
Probably best not to blame her to her face though:whistle2:
Oh no doubt, it'll probably be my fault hence the reason I'm trying to get rid of the evidence.

Reactions: Tom.H
Dash spray and a microfibre cloth got a few faint marks off mine after i got too excited with the hoover! Depends how deep your scratches are. Long wondered how long that part of the dash would last. I had a Mk6 Golf a few yrs ago with similar soft matt plastic coatings that just pealed off! looked horrible. it was 6yrs old when i had it though...

Reactions: Jassyo06
Dash spray and a microfibre cloth got a few faint marks off mine after i got too excited with the hoover! Depends how deep your scratches are. Long wondered how long that part of the dash would last. I had a Mk6 Golf a few yrs ago with similar soft matt plastic coatings that just pealed off! looked horrible. it was 6yrs old when i had it though...
Thanks mate will give it a go, I don't think they are very deep so hopefully they will come off.