EIBACH PRO KIT

DIESEL POWER

Member | Joined 2006
Reaction score
Hello to all, new on here, great website with lots of useful info and discussions.

Maybe someone can help with this?
Brother purchased an Eibach Pro Kit which I started to fit to his A3 2.0 TDI Sport over the weekend. Before starting I checked the kit code on the box (E10-15-007-03-22 for 2.0 TDI, 2.0 TFSI) which matches the kit code on the Eibach UK website. Then checked the stamping code on the back springs (21-15-007-01-HA), which nearly matches the code on the web except it starts with 11. Finally checked the front springs code (21-15-007-02-VA), which is listed on the web as the front spring for the 1.6 automatic, 2.0, 1.9 TDI. The correct front spring stamping for the 2.0TDI, 2.0TFSI according to the web should end …-03-VA.
Not so concerned about the first two digits not matching but more with the fact that someone may have packaged the wrong front springs.
Does anyone have an unfitted Pro Kit and if so they could confirm the spring stampings?
The website may be incorrect or hasn’t been updated. Maybe Married Blonde could help with this...believe you have a disused Pro Kit!

Your in luck as I am working from home tomorrow. Drop me a pm to remind me and I'll nip out and have a look at the part numbers for you.

J.

Can any confirm the colours of Eibach springs?
Are the Pro Kit springs black and the Sportline springs red?
I am convinced i have Sportline springs in a Pro Kit box!

Right sorry for the delay but I have sent you a PM as well with this info:

Right both sets of springs are black!

Part numbers for the pro kit are:

Fronts: 11 1500701 ha

Rears: 11 1500703 va

The actual kit I have is numbered E-10-15-007-03-22

J.