Facelift Set up Twitter in Myaudi

dstill

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to connect a Twitter account to Myaudi account, can't seem to find any buttons/areas on the site to do this??

I looked at this also, thinking I could check my feed, until I worked out that in doing so all its used for is alerting the world of your activities, where you are going and where you have been by way of "auto tweets" lol.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Is that right mate, does the car post auto tweets, how is this so?

It's buried deep in your my audi connect page. I know it looks like it's not there, but it is.

Remember when we used to be able to access Facebook from our cars. One of the MMI highlights.

Phew, I'm pleased i know about this now, no Twitter for my car then!!

The FB and Twitter interfaces through the car are truly terrible. Clearly designed by people who don't really use either, and just there' because they could'.

Then FB deprecated the API that was being used and Audi couldn't be bothered to re-code against the newer APIs so that was lost. I say lost, wasn't any great loss really...

Has anyone successfully added an email account in MyAudi so it can be viewed on the MMI? MyAudi account doesn't allow me to do this or for some reason i cant see how to do this on the web page?!

i don't want my twitter linked to the car, how do I stop this, is there a way?