Local members with VAG

S3 finatic

Limp mode
Reaction score
Hi all,
I need to get my car scanned for faults and also check the perimeters on the injectors before i get my car re-mapped, so is there any members in the Norfolk area that will charge reasonable rates? I will obviously come to you.

I know the car is not running 100%, but when i had it scanned at a local STS garage it came back with NO faults. But directly afterwards i noticed the inter-cooler had a hole in it, which i have now replaced, so im looking for someone with Vag software without the main dealer prices.

Click link in my signature for vcds map users and send them a message. :)

Hi all,
I need to get my car scanned for faults and also check the perimeters on the injectors before i get my car re-mapped, so is there any members in the Norfolk area that will charge reasonable rates? I will obviously come to you.

I know the car is not running 100%, but when i had it scanned at a local STS garage it came back with NO faults. But directly afterwards i noticed the inter-cooler had a hole in it, which i have now replaced, so im looking for someone with Vag software without the main dealer prices.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/members/audi-toby.79307/

@Audi Toby

Reactions: S3 finatic
Still no joy with local VCDS users!! I have messaged several members and used the map to find local members but not ad a response.

My last try before i commit to a main dealer.

Is there any local members that could scan my car cheaper than a main dealer.
I need to know if my injectors are with perimeters, has the DPF or EGR been deleted, are there any outstanding faults.

Send him a conversation message. Click on his avatar and start a conversation.

Still no joy with local VCDS users!! I have messaged several members and used the map to find local members but not ad a response.

My last try before i commit to a main dealer.

Is there any local members that could scan my car cheaper than a main dealer.
I need to know if my injectors are with perimeters, has the DPF or EGR been deleted, are there any outstanding faults.
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/members/pyeman.68036/

@Pyeman

Hi,

How can I help??

Reactions: Sandra