Bluetooth and Cruise Control

AKV76

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to the site and after some advice. I have an A3, 2010, 1.6TDI. Love the car but it is lacking a few of the little extras. I have a Chorus HU fitted but would like to have Bluetooth so I can connect my phone and use the steering wheel controls plus I'm also looking at Cruise Control. I would like it to look factory fitted so I don't see any wires. Can anyone help with what kit to go for or even recommend a retro fitter covering Northamptonshire.
Thanks in advance. Adam

Hi mate.

I have a 2010 A3 and I've installed Bluetooth on mine. I bought a Denison pro for mine. It cost £170 and is simple to fit and streams wirelessly from my phone or uses USB and uses steering wheel buttons too. Already had cruise in mine so not too sure about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
I'm new to the site and after some advice. I have an A3, 2010, 1.6TDI. Love the car but it is lacking a few of the little extras. I have a Chorus HU fitted but would like to have Bluetooth so I can connect my phone and use the steering wheel controls plus I'm also looking at Cruise Control. I would like it to look factory fitted so I don't see any wires. Can anyone help with what kit to go for or even recommend a retro fitter covering Northamptonshire.
Thanks in advance. Adam
Welcome to audi-sport.net. to have cruise control and Bluetooth retrofitted contact our site sponsors @NHN and @Ash187 they can supply and fit for you. Enjoy the forum. :)

I retro-fitted the factory Bluetooth set-up in mine about 6 months ago, I think it's great with the exception of voice dialling which is rubbish!
Bought the loom, module (with antenna) and microphone from eBay and Amazon for a total of about £230 and coded it in myself as I have VCDS.
Can't comment on cruise as mine has it already , but think Genuine kits for retrofit (parts only) are around £140 on eBay?