Facelift S3 Saloon ordered!

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Hi Guys

But the bullet his morning and ordered my new S3 Saloon in Pearl Daytona Grey. Couple of options to suit me, would've had the BE but had to cap the price at £40k for the sake of these new ludacris tax rules coming in in April.

DSG
Daytona Grey
Super Sport Seats
Privacy Glass
Virtual Cockpit

Dealer is hoping to amend a stock order and put mine in its place. Delivery is down as May 3rd but says it's possibly even earlier.

Excited doesn't cut it...now the long wait.

Reactions: well_cool, The Kendragon, Audi Bairn and 4 others
Congrats mate....l think choosing the VC....has pushed you over...to the expensive road tax bracket if you had chosen a BE.....its never to late to change yer spec though lol

To be honest having paid £1795 for my Tech Pack...on my pre-face lift....l wouldnt do it again especially with the large screen as standard now,,l am more into how my car looks on the outside rather than having expensive gadgets....but May 3rd thats a nice time to pick a new car

Reactions: Joe4842, Audi Bairn and pburv
Hi Guys

But the bullet his morning and ordered my new S3 Saloon in Pearl Daytona Grey. Couple of options to suit me, would've had the BE but had to cap the price at £40k for the sake of these new ludacris tax rules coming in in April.

DSG
Daytona Grey
Super Sport Seats
Privacy Glass
Virtual Cockpit

Dealer is hoping to amend a stock order and put mine in its place. Delivery is down as May 3rd but says it's possibly even earlier.

Excited doesn't cut it...now the long wait.
Exciting times ahead mate...Looking forward to the pics...:friends:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Congrats mate....l think choosing the VC....has pushed you over...to the expensive road tax bracket if you had chosen a BE.....its never to late to change yer spec though lol

To be honest having paid £1795 for my Tech Pack...on my pre-face lift....l wouldnt do it again especially with the large screen as standard now,,l am more into how my car looks on the outside rather than having expensive gadgets....but May 3rd thats a nice time to pick a new car
Yes it did it was either losing that or getting rid of the Super Sport seats and neither I wanted to lose!

Cheers guys, just along for the ride now

Reactions: Jassyo06
Got a build week through now, Build week 11.

Reactions: Tom.H and Audi Bairn
Enjoy the wait with the rest of us mate, nice spec ;)

Reactions: Audi Bairn