Sline front & Rear Lights on Sport

StuartC17

Reaction score
Hi,

Just purchased 2013 13 Audi A3 Sport in Monsoon grey, i am looking to enhanse the looks and wanted to find out if could switch out the front and rear clusters for the Sline clusters?.

Are these interchageable?

Thanks guys

They are interchangeable but you will need a lot of vcds coding and even more money. It's not really worth it.

They are interchangeable but you will need a lot of vcds coding and even more money. It's not really worth it.
I have done the rear leds upgrades from halogen ones. You need to make sure they are from the 5 door as the 3 shapes are different. Then you will need some custom harness to make them compatible. I went through the off the shelf product and didn't work. Another forum used did the same with another company and wasn't fully working. In the end I got Ash at audi retrofit to make some wires. They work as expected and will need some minor vcds coding. I wouldn't say loads.

As for the fronts. That has been yet to be explored as I wish to have this done sometime this year. There are retrofitters in the country which has done this but I don't know the cost involved.

Reactions: Jack4567
Yep can be done on both front and rear.
As Schizophonic says I did his rears.
I am also now fitting the newer facelift rear lights onto the 8Vs to give the proper sweeping dynamic indicators:

Hi,

I am Looking to do the same retrofitting rear LED tailights. I have a working adapter and the tailights but cannot find the coding to do myself or anyone to do it for me.

What coding is needed?

Thanks
Jack