DMF & Clutch prices

Jxly

Reaction score
Been looking online for a new dmf for the car, can't find any cheaper than £250. Anyone replaced one recently and found one cheaper? Got to do slave cylinder while I'm at it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSF Car parts... sign up for the weekend emails and you typically get up to 50% off over the weekend with free delivery...

Depending on chassis number a DMF for an 02M gearbox starts at £432 and current code is FEB48 giving 48% off making the flywheel £224.64

DMF's are expensive... £250 is a decent enough price for a DMF if its a genuine LuK

<tuffty/>

GSF Car parts... sign up for the weekend emails and you typically get up to 50% off over the weekend with free delivery...

Depending on chassis number a DMF for an 02M gearbox starts at £432 and current code is FEB48 giving 48% off making the flywheel £224.64

DMF's are expensive... £250 is a decent enough price for a DMF if its a genuine LuK

<tuffty/>

Nice one, thanks for the info. The other option is a conversion to single, worth it?

A3 8L 1.8T QUATTRO

Nice one, thanks for the info. The other option is a conversion to single, worth it?

A3 8L 1.8T QUATTRO

No I got mine with a smf and they are noisy on idle when it goes it will be going back to dmf

Reactions: Jxly
Not sure if it's LuK, will look again for it. Found 2 used ones that I'd rather get to save money but don't want 2nd hand parts because you never know when they will mess up.

A3 8L 1.8T QUATTRO

If you can get a new one I would for what they cost and how long they last buying 2nd hand doesn't really make sense as labour ain't cheap you don't won't to do it more often

d4bebebf1159e78956412567232f092d.jpg
not bad at all

A3 8L 1.8T QUATTRO

Doesn't look like the right slave cylinder to me... 02M boxes are concentric slaves... thats a pic for one on an 02J box

<tuffty/>

Doesn't look like the right slave cylinder to me... 02M boxes are concentric slaves... thats a pic for one on an 02J box

<tuffty/>

5fb9985e9e3123a62dad13238a419006.jpg

A3 8L 1.8T QUATTRO

The first one says in the information tab - for cars with shift cable. No idea what that is

A3 8L 1.8T QUATTRO

Hi mate, try a website called Motex, i bought a genuine LUK clutch & flywheel plus flywheel bolts all for £440. The clutch came with the central slave cylinder so you wouldn't need to but it separate.

Reactions: Jxly