RS3 Pricing Announced

ah right ... so still a stock of rotors to use lol :)

as long as the new style alloys are available as an upgrade that is cool.

If & when I do get a FL in 1 to 2 years I at least want new alloys ha ha !

Enjoy the sun you git :sunglasses:
Lol weather has been awesome mate
27/29 degrees everyday
ah right ... so still a stock of rotors to use lol :)

as long as the new style alloys are available as an upgrade that is cool.

If & when I do get a FL in 1 to 2 years I at least want new alloys ha ha !

Enjoy the sun you git :sunglasses:

Lol hate the sun l really do lol

Facelift in a year or two probably by then Audi will have taken them of production again

Reactions: AudiNutta and Snake Pliskin
Definitely subtle. If this does indeed come in £5000 more as standard than the pre-FL then that's a hell of an increase. Although the engine does sound like it's a technical masterpiece.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Is everyone going to order the Virtual cockpit? Not a fan myself

No chance it'll be standard. Or it'll be part of a "tech pack plus" type option.

I think we read on a spec sheet circulated a few weeks back that virtual cockpit was an 'option' for more £££££'s :)

If I do change in the future for another RS3 I will spec it though, as it is one of the things which will at least look different.
Otherwise interior would be near on identical.
It is quite a cool piece of kit too - got it in our TT and I do like it I must confess.
But the RS analogue dials are very nice too linked with the centre screen between the dials.

I like the exclusive S/RS 3rd screen which gives you the enlarged centre rev counter ... that is cool :sunglasses:

Reactions: Bristle Hound and D0C
Technology package Advance is £1400 bangers probably the price difference between the sportback and the saloon, l would rather have the saloon without the fancy screensaver than the sportback with it optioned

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Technology package Advance is £1400 bangers probably the price difference between the sportback and the saloon, l would rather have the saloon without the fancy screensaver than the sportback with it optioned

Don't you want the Vanden Plas Atari screen lol :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
No mate l like the analogue dials and the basic satnav is actually very nice, Jordan has it on his demo

If the virtual cockpit comes only with tech pack it will be an expensive upgrade.

You'll be happy (mega happy) with the car with analogue dials .... I assure you mate :yes:

Virtual cockpit will be the last thing on your mind when you hit 3,500 rpm :)

More so in the summer when the windows are down ooohhhhh yeeeaahh :sunglasses:

Reactions: AudiNutta, Spaceman_RS3 and Jassyo06

That's it though. Once you set your preferred screen, you'll just keep it that way, so what's the point. And how many people are going to be looking at Torque gauges, or `G` force readings when pressing on. No doubt dealers will insist you need it for resale value, but I think i'd rather have analogue dials. Surely Virtual cockpit is just something else to go wrong down the line?

Aye not long after I posted that I found the steering rack thread nutta. Nightmare glad it's sorted I love the colour of your s3.
Good shout about the rs3.
I need to hear an s3 with exhaust mod only ever heard a standard one

Yep me too, thought it was going to be a rejection job.

Thanks, Nano Grey is a great colour.. pops incredibly in the sunlight, it's a colour you don't expect to be metallic.

The centre box delete has made a huge difference, totally transformed the car and how it should have sounded from the factory.. but still no RS3 ;) Now I understand though, the S3 to RS3 dilemma... because do I really need one? The answer will always be no.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
I think I've just found my next car after this beauty. RS5. Have you guys seen and heard this thing. Wow.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Asked about the rs3 and my local dealer. Seems likely that orders in June and November delivery and 45k likely as are limiting numbers of cars. on another note I went into the local bmw garage and just felt underwhelmed with their cars. Prices were crazy but not as bad as the mini garage next door. A jcw mini Cooper clubman which was as ugly as sin. Yours for a mere £44k wtf!!!! You could get it on pcp finance but the final bill will be £53k

£44k for a Mini Clubman...the world has gone mad.