Best price for 18" Contis tyres

What makes you want to go for Conti's? They are a very noisy tyre especially in the A3 platform. Change to a different brand and you will have a shock. Dunlop make some quiet tyres....

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Forget Conti , Handcocks .

MPS4 .

Reactions: keenu, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Reactions: richinsoton, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Two cars at home both on Conti 5's - I don't rate them that highly, wet acceleration isn't great they just spin up.

Reactions: richinsoton, pburv and Audi Bairn
Right... best l can find is £100 a corner fitted
When I got my puncture repaired yesterday I priced them, £120 fitted for the same that are on the car conti-sport 5.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Reactions: Gazwould, pburv and Rob2k68
Last month Audi quoted £136 per tyre to replace the front two as they had low tread. They said they price match so I found the two cheapest with AA which was about £96 per tyre for 225 40 18 conti contact sport 5. Audi accepted this and I paid just shy of £200 rather than the original £272!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Decided to go the with the french tyres as much as l dont like mixing tyre brands but they seem far better tyres than the germans,plus they are slightly cheaper

Reactions: Rob2k68
Some of the Audi main dealers will price match local quotes inc fitting

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
By the way make sure you check your tyres before leaving.....Chinese ditch finders are not a fair match when youre supposed to be getting Michelin Pilot Super Sports !

Reactions: Jassyo06