A3/S3 and 'porsche cup 3' wheels

olekvi

Reaction score
I've seen more than one of you with such wheels, and some with the Mille Miglia 'replica'.

One; where do you get em?! :)

Two; are you all running with spacers which changes the bolt pattern, or are those Mille's available as 5x100?

JoJo has porches wheels iirc, send him a pm and ask him! i personally think they look great! :thumbsup:

I have been running porsche wheels on my s3
they were cup 3's but the split rims in 8x18 and 9.5x18
only had them fitted for about 500 miles with h&r addaptors,

Just as a side note i have decided to go a diffrent route with the car so
the wheels with toyo t1r tyres about 500 miles old inc. adaptors are up for grabs for £1500 if intrested let me know and ill try and sort some pic's

Cheers, Keith.

Mille Miglia make the Cup 3 wheel, they are a direct 5x100 fitment with ET35 offset to allow for direct fitment. As the company has actually gone down, you can't buy them anymore!, but luckily for me, i have a 5th wheel as spare.

HTH

Keith_S3 said:
I have been running porsche wheels on my s3
they were cup 3's but the split rims in 8x18 and 9.5x18
only had them fitted for about 500 miles with h&r addaptors,

Just as a side note i have decided to go a diffrent route with the car so
the wheels with toyo t1r tyres about 500 miles old inc. adaptors are up for grabs for £1500 if intrested let me know and ill try and sort some pic's

Cheers, Keith.

Interesting, do you have any pics Keith?

I have but dont know how to post them?!!!
i can email them if you like or if someone can post them up for me?
Cheers, Keith.

there are no pics on your email mate! just alot of jargon! send them over again if you would mate!

here are pics of Keith_S3's car with the cup3 split rims!

S3cup3_11.jpg

S3cup3_21.jpg

S3cup3_31.jpg

S3cup3_41.jpg

euro styling i think is very pleasing on the eye! it would look even better if every was smooth but if your selling the wheels then maybe not!

I love deep dish split rims! tis very nice mate as i told you in the email!

Cheers for the comments guy's just changed my mind on them after fitting tem so have gone back to my avus2 s4 wheels which have been refurbed in anthericite (sp) with wing mirror caps painted to match
Not to everyone's taste but i like it better than the porsche wheels and when sold these will fund an exhaust and remap!:drool:

Jason_letts said:
Wow those wheels are just simply stunning! wish i had £1500 sitting about!

Me too, they look awesome. I love oem+ styling :wub:

now they look the business!!! :drool:

**Edit**

They aint too expensive from dubmeister either!

about £700 for a set of 4 which is quite suprising!

Randomjim said:
Saw that up at no rice last month, looks even better in the flesh

Me too!!!

Defo getting back down there this month as well. Well worth a look if you're into your Dubs.:thumbsup:

where is the no rice meet!

and just to clarify i have no idea what no rice means!?? can someone shed some light!:ermm:

No rice burners i think, e.g. no hondas, no subarus, no toyotas etc. German or a few american cars.

Its at fleets services on the m3, southbound on the 2nd wednesday of every month. Mostly veedubs but well worht a look.

markyp2002 said:
http://www.millemiglia.co.uk/region.php

a list of all the suppliers of Mille Miglia alloys in the uk, you might be lucky and should be able to get hold of a set of Cup IIIs which in my opinion look the puppies danglers.

Unfortunately, Mille Miglia as a company doesn't make alloys anymore! Any Mille Miglia alloys you can buy brand new would be stock purchased by the seller/agents that have them.