Mozilla??

28v6

Anyone experiencing problems with Firefoxm Whereby it doesn't appear to remember passwords? Mine was working fine until a few days ago whereby now it appears to forget either the password or the user name.. even logging on here it does it.. and yet this was originally OK..

On doing the above I notice the counter to certain websites says that "you logged in a minute ago" and yet I haven't been on the site for nearly an hour or so? :shrug:

Any Ideas? Anyone?:uhm:

have not had this problem sure it is not to do with your setting

Ummm.. not sure what it could be Dave... :think:

I have mentioned Cookie setting ,Temp Internet files and security setting

All checked Guys, I fear it has something to do with Deli.cious??:think: :unsure:

Followed all your "Expert" Guidance to the letter Rev, still it wants to do this .. ran virus checker/malicious threats (Dan Gliballs) and all came up clean, done a defrag & disc clean up still the same.. just have to live with it I guess for now...

:wtf: Is it with "Deli.cious" bit on Firefox, how does it work, why is it so complicated to "add to favourites" and why does it remove all your bookmarks once created?

click the always remember me when signing on

:uhm: Me thinks we're a little to in depth for that one... thanks though 4 the thought..:o.k: :thumbsup:

soz was meant for veedub regarding the click remember as i have had the same problem signing on, kept getting the sign on page until clicked the remember