Will B6 springs fit B7?

FutureRS4Owner

Reaction score
I struggled to find springs to fit my model (at a reasonable price). But i've now got myself a nice Vogtland set, part number: 950006

Theses are listed to fit B6/B7, 1.9tdi avant. ...The only concern is that i have the 2.0tdi.
Demon tweeks finally got back to me after i've already recieved them and said they are not suitable for my model.

I know the main concern is normally axle weight, but i cant imagine the 2.0 engine weighs alot more than the 1,9, enough to make a difference?

And i would be surprised if Audi changed the spring mounts between the 2 models, (they probably have the same dampers).

So the way i see it, they will fit fine!?

Everyone here will probably say no but I got springs on eBay listed as being for a B6/B7 1.9tdi/2.0tdi (seller didn't seem to know) and they are spot on.

I'd recommend shopping about if your buying new though, Demon Tweaks are generally pretty good on cash but I got a set of Eibach much cheaper on eBay.

Cheers guys, the car is now in to have the springs fitted (They haven't called yet to say there's any problems).
Will be interesting to see if the stated 40mm drop looks much different from the standard S line which is meant to be around -30mm. I wish i took a before picture.