Hangover Part (a) 5!

moonlight

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm just momentarily dipping my toe into the A5 fraternity as my boss had a mishap in his SE hatch yesterday.

The usual rear ending a hesitant driver at a roundabout!

There's little to see on his front end but there is a difference of opinion whether the front has moved back half an inch..my new A3 has more of an overhang ...although we have seen another A5 without! Local car clinic has given it the ok...but he's still wittering.

There is definitely an overhang but the jury is out whether it was there before...(see pics)...is this normal? looks worse at these angles!...thanks in advance
Upload 2017 3 2 11 43 21

Upload 2017 3 2 11 43 58

Nope, that's definitely been knocked back. Not by much, but it has moved. The wittering is justified.

Reactions: DrEskimo
Thanks...one reply is better than no replies lol

I shall pass on the bad news...

Nope, that's definitely been knocked back. Not by much, but it has moved. The wittering is justified.

What JW says...to put it colloquially...'that ain't right'...

Thanks,

He's having it rectified as I type....by a different garage to the first !...he has a nice red Fiesta courtesy car for his trouble

Reactions: JulianW
So I've just changed my grill and that looks like it can be easily remedied by loosening two screws that enable you to move the bumper forward or back, only by 10mm or so, but a very easy job.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

yes!..car went in about 2 weeks ago....the front end is now flush!!!.....it's hard to believe looking at it now how we questioned it in the first place!

It went through as part of the rear end insurance claim ....so it cost him some excess and an inevitable hike in premium next year.

Cheers!