Tailgate Badges

Tempz

Reaction score
Hi all,
I will soon be getting a dent repaired in my tailgate and I was advised to get new badges, the Audi four rings, A3 and 1.4T. What would be the best place to get the badges from? Also what are peoples thoughts, shall I go without the A3 and 1.4T badge? Personally I prefer a stock look but depends on the price of the badges.
Many thanks in advance.

You can post a Parts Request to Mike via the Parts Request tab at the top of the page.

He's cheaper than your local dealer.

Make sure you buy the genuine Audi badges, the cheap copies tarnish and loose the colour very quickly.

Reactions: sliced
I got all of mine replaced not that long ago. However I decided on replacing 1.4T with TFSI instead. All badges was purchased from Audi.

See details and part numbers here: http://www.lightnings.dk/tfsi_en.html

I personally prefers the stock look as well.
I was thinking to do the same, the TFSI badge looks a lot better. How much did you pay for all badges? If you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
Can’t seem to find the 1.4 T badge / emblem anywhere online other then in China, can someone point me in the right direction please

Can’t seem to find the 1.4 T badge / emblem anywhere online other then in China, can someone point me in the right direction please

You want to put a 1.4 badge on? ebay or just leave it off...

I was going to put a 1.4 on mine but the side skirts give it away.

What’s so embarrassing about giving it away that it’s a 1.4T?

Lol I probably would understand if I drove a 2.0T haha