Facelift Reverse Light - Facelift S3s

They are, one on either side.. very bright :) Well, as far as reversing lights go.

Excellent, saw a PFL S3 Saloon the other day and they looked very yellowish so didn't look LED to me. Is it a new thing on the FL?

Reactions: Rob2k68
PFL reverse lights are halogen from the factory but a lot of us converted to LED thanks to @t8ups

Can't say for sure on FL

As are the fogs.

You say fogs, they are labelled "All Weather Lights" now :p

The are very clever, amusing. They come on when you turn left or right, they use the sat nav to see where you are.. if you slow approaching a junction, they come on.. very clever, it's the little things. I noticed they coming on at a roundabout yesterday funnily enough, so it might do that regularly too.

Very good lights anyway, makes a huge difference on a dark road even when looking straight ahead, they can be seen in the corner of your eye.

The are very clever, amusing. They come on when you turn left or right, they use the sat nav to see where you are.. if you slow approaching a junction, they come on.. very clever, it's the little things. I noticed they coming on at a roundabout yesterday funnily enough, so it might do that regularly too.

Very good lights anyway, makes a huge difference on a dark road even when looking straight ahead, they can be seen in the corner of your eye.

I meant the rear fogs :friends:

I agree though mate the front A/W lights are very good - have them on my P/F/L with LED lights.

Reactions: davc and AudiNutta
Yes they are and very bright too, the best iv had on any car the interior is also led and extremely bright

Reactions: AudiNutta

Previous discussion here
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/all-weather-lights.302668/

Reactions: AudiNutta