Rear Audi emblems, part numbers

Jcdub

JCDUB
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for part numbers for the "A6" and the 3.0 TDI emblems if anyone can help..
P.S Are they available in black?Thanks

If you want black try EBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want black try EBay.

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for original badges, if they are available in black then great. If not I'll stick with the silver emblems.
I found the 3.0 TDI number (4F0853743B2ZZ) just need the A6 one

I've just debadged mine today but plan to swap the silver rings for black ones, already done the same at the front.

Here is a link to the OEM part numbers

Audi only supply chrome, so if you want black its either a DIY job (very easy) or purchase from eBay. :racer:

Reactions: Jcdub
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for original badges, if they are available in black then great. If not I'll stick with the silver emblems.
I found the 3.0 TDI number (4F0853743B2ZZ) just need the A6 one
I've just debadged mine today but plan to swap the silver rings for black ones, already done the same at the front.

Are you interested in selling the A6 emblem?

Thanks

Sorry I've chucked them away, you could've just had them.

The problem is though almost all the adhesive stays on the car so I'm not sure if you can restick them neatly enough?.

Sorry I've chucked them away, you could've just had them.

The problem is though almost all the adhesive stays on the car so I'm not sure if you can restick them neatly enough?.

Pity that. I have some double sided tape which is all weather and extremely strong I could have used to reapply them.
Thanks anyway

Cab anyone give me the dimensions for the original positions of the A6 and 3 0TDI emblems on the rear of the A6 saloon?
Thanks

2611111211244291600x1060.jpg

Reactions: Jcdub
Would have left it debadged but I'm putting it up for sale soon and I thought it would be better to have them on the car for sale

Model and Engine designation is a dealer option from new, so it's not really a problem