Facelift Don't laugh...saloon boot question!

4261d36e6214bbd3add6aa9a7ec700f9.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

4acc4b46cbd3840b3816d330b49aa159.jpg

Thisnis the cable i havent install yet will install this weekend

a81bee4fccbf3bcb04ddebbec05d856a.jpg

Button works had to click the cable between lock and unlock and 1 cable to the blue connector pin 23

Reactions: ivelliosy
a81bee4fccbf3bcb04ddebbec05d856a.jpg

Button works had to click the cable between lock and unlock and 1 cable to the blue connector pin 23

Thanks a lot for the photos Philip! I also achieved to make it work but however didn't assemble button and housing to door trim yet. Was it an easy job? How did you cut the door card? It looks like I need to glue it from back due that there is no plastic which will hold the housing in its place :/

Thanks a lot for the photos Philip! I also achieved to make it work but however didn't assemble button and housing to door trim yet. Was it an easy job? How did you cut the door card? It looks like I need to glue it from back due that there is no plastic which will hold the housing in its place :/

Cut carefully with a stanley knive just make some markings and you can push it out wit ease the panel its aftually very soft

Reactions: ivelliosy
Cut carefully with a stanley knive just make some markings and you can push it out wit ease the panel its aftually very soft

Thank you. Due to plastic indents on button housing, I can't cut a rectangle and put it to door card directly. Did you make a sketch before cutting? Also have you applied any glue? I wish you had a photo while cutting it :)

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• IMG-2027.jpg
    IMG-2027.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG-2026.jpg
    IMG-2026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG-2025.jpg
    IMG-2025.jpg
    902 KB · Views: 76
Thank you. Due to plastic indents on button housing, I can't cut a rectangle and put it to door card directly. Did you make a sketch before cutting? Also have you applied any glue? I wish you had a photo while cutting it :)

Thanks a lot.

Sorry before i tell you to cut
I change to use audi a4 button its fits perfectly
If you use the one you have it will come up a little
9b54ce09f71313fb968428e952d91caf.jpg