Facelift S3 2017 boot liner

S3GURI

Reaction score
Title says it all, anywhere I can get one from or the correct one without having to pay extra for an Audi part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OST
I have been looking at this too.

You have two options, one is the standard audi boot liner which just fits on the floor or the other is a non audi product which also protexts the sides which I will be going for - the second option I have found for 139.99

cb611646e3107f5a65594c370418bdf6.jpg
7f83324a264cda152c30d9c7a195a02a.jpg
8f3f015054cd132cb0f267fbb47ccc6a.jpg

I bought this from eBay for £20. It's great, good quality and protects the back bumper from scratches when loading stuff in and out.

Reactions: Jon Roach
I was offered the Audi one or a meal out, trying to decide where to go to eat now haha

Reactions: AudiNutta, Audi Bairn and OST
I was offered the Audi one or a meal out, trying to decide where to go to eat now haha

Take the meal out mate lol :) How'd you get the meal out?

Reactions: Tom.H
Take the meal out mate lol :) How'd you get the meal out?

Didn't get a bottle of champagne or flowers, was told I could have a boot liner or a model car or something or meal out up to £150, also left with a remote control R8 for the little one.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Mark_86 and OST
Didn't get a bottle of champagne or flowers, was told I could have a boot liner or a model car or something or meal out up to £150, also left with a remote control R8 for the little one.

Nice! Well done :)

Reactions: Tom.H
Also, part number 8V4061180 is for the official A3/S3 Quattro sport-back rubber boot liner... anyone know the cheapest place to get it? Any of our sponsors on here do you think? @Sandra

Also, part number 8V4061180 is for the official A3/S3 Quattro sport-back rubber boot liner... anyone know the cheapest place to get it? Any of our sponsors on here do you think? @Sandra
Have you tried the parts request system Mark?

Yeah the rubber boot liner is the one i am looking for saves dirty kit ruining the material of the boot

Yeah the rubber boot liner is the one i am looking for saves dirty kit ruining the material of the boot

I've done a parts request on here, so I'll let you know how much it is lol

Reactions: OST
The one on Audi's site is for the Sportback and that's £171 :hushed:

Reactions: Mark_86
I have the Audi semi-rigid rubber liner with raised edges. It was about £60 from Audi. I fits well and protects the boot from wet dog, muddy boots etc. It looks like it will last so I don't really object much to the price.

Reactions: Mark_86