TMU's Glacier White B8.5 S4 - MRC Stage 2

It is astonishing the speed at which Tech has evolved in the last 3-4 months. Tech refresh and upgrade that we have done during lockdown as well as things happening now, I don’t believe anyone was planning on doing it for the next 3-5 years. And whilst it is good that it has all happened It all came at a price, i.e. both at financial and at human level. Some of us are more maxed out than others...

Nothing relating to the car but personal circumstances, which also includes slight changes due to house purchase etc

Cheers buddy. Been on the list for a long time but car wasn’t getting used that much. Finally decided it was time. And it all came after an incident where on the existing setup I experienced scary brake fade at slightly higher speeds. Took me literally around a mile to stop . It was an easy decision after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we have rolled things out in lightning fast time, and dithering at a board level suddenly became VERY decisive. We are doing a very large move of the biz to Salesforce, so obv. It is the best thing since sliced bread and will do everything

Scary on the braking front, that does help focus the kind and wallet

Enjoy your break mate, good to see you back on here

Reactions: scotty76 and V6_Man
Nice to see you back @V6_Man! Still missing my S4 but the Ibiza that replaced it has done less than 300 miles since I bought it in February. :) If I'd know what was coming I'd have done without a car!

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
Not much happening other than the fact that it is finally happening. S4 ready to go and has been listed only on AutoTraders, priced a bit high to (hopefully) avoid the joyriders, would be willing to negotiate for the right buyer.

Reactions: spartacus68
Not much happening other than the fact that it is finally happening. S4 ready to go and has been listed only on AutoTraders, priced a bit high to (hopefully) avoid the joyriders, would be willing to negotiate for the right buyer.

And the S4 is gone to someone I know is going to look after her more than I did. And the fact it will be maintained by and live close to @bobby singh, gives me the peace of mind that she will live a long and healthy life too - thanks once again Bobby

Reactions: Sandra, jdp1962, RS5 JON and 1 other person
And the S4 is gone to someone I know is going to look after her more than I did. And the fact it will be maintained by and live close to @bobby singh, gives me the peace of mind that she will live a long and healthy life too
Thanks for the kind words, but you deserve the credit for doing the work on this car to such a high standard.
When it came up for sale I had no trouble to recommend you and the car.
This is the beauty of car forums - you build a history with people (not always so easy with other platforms like FB etc)

Catch up soon

Reactions: Dippy, RS5 JON and V6_Man
I know it is not the right forum, and I will create a thread in a few days in the relevant chassis but S4’s replacement came a month earlier than the day it was sold. I was torn between RS6 and SQ7 - it was dream car vs practicality and eventually the latter won. I had been looking for one (actually two) and test drove a few and found a brilliant deal by Leicester Audi on Vorsprung SQ7 and A3 (for the Boss), so I grabbed it with both hands.

749066007e3ecbe2ae50ef3ab8b0c5bf.jpg

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Hello to SQ7, cold startup …

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON