I'm New too.

Gary.J.M.64

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Just joined audi-sport.net. great to see a site with many friendly comments. My name is Gary and i currently own a 2005 A3 3.2. Had a few BM's and VW's in my time but this is my 1st audi. love these cars, very tight and responsive cars. Well thanks for ur time guys, Gary.

Reactions: Hookmonster
Hi Gary. Welcome to the forum :)

Where are you from? Have you any pics of the car?

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome To Audi-sport.net Gary. Any pics? Any plans for the car? Enjoy the forum. :)

Welcome to the Audi family!

Reactions: Gary.J.M.64
Welcome mate and show us pics.
I have a B7 3.2 as my daily.

Love the sound of the 3.2

Yep has to be one of the best sounding V6's about tbf

Hi Gary. Welcome to the forum :)

Where are you from? Have you any pics of the car?

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Mike, im from tottenham, north london. U not what, i have'nt taken any pictures of the car yet lol. gonna get on the case asap. Take care buddy.

Reactions: MikeSel^
Welcome to ASN.....I really enjoyed the 3.2 I had.

Welcome To Audi-sport.net Gary. Any pics? Any plans for the car? Enjoy the forum. :)
Hi Sandra. Thankz for the welcome, plans for my car..... well like many people my wifee is'nt working at the mo so money is now tight, hence me refurbishing the wheels (original BBS) my self!! it's long lol. Got a few plans, i.e try and find and fit the puddle light conversion. Saw one of ur members selling them but he has'nt got back 2me as yet, apart from that just trying to keep the 3.2 original, im a bit of a purest. Really looking forward to taking part in some forum's. Thankz again.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, from an older guy with an older model 3.2 (2004) :)

Reactions: THQuattro and Gary.J.M.64