Thoughts on these alloys?

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Evening chaps.

What's people's thoughts on these alloys? They are a limited edition off an Audi A6, they are 18x8 et48, brand new tyres. Have light kerbing. £250 for 5 alloys. I like them but Carl isn't 100% haha.

IMG 3125
IMG 3126

You been serious Gas? Whatever the image is you posted isn't showing.

Not my cup of tea TBH but at that price, with brand new tyres, they're worth a go. If you change your mind after a few 1000 miles you'll still get your money back.

i'm with steve on this one mate they look alright just not for me, but new tyre's are a plus mate

show me what you have on at present dani, so I can compare....

Like Gaz & Tony have already said Dani, can't go wrong with new tyres for that dosh mate.

LOL Gaz, not saying don't get them but for me, I just can't get past anthracite RS4s, I love them - except for the cleaning!! Would like a set of 21s on the SQ as well.

P1000554

I'm running the standard 17" 5 spoke alloys so anyhrings an improvement rob.

Thanks Gaz, is that your Cab? Looks very nice on them rims.

So would et48 with 225 there'd be an issue?

Also it's only 4 alloys not 5 as he said! Still good price?

yea, yea.......It's been a long day........what I meant was, on your car.....lol

Is there anywhere you particularly want him on the car Rob....maybe sprawled across the bonnet?

You never came across being that way inclined Rob!

Reactions: W2 NCC and desertstorm
We all thought you meant this....

4c69dd7d18ee38be999c38351014036e.jpg

Or this....

transport01.jpg

Admin please remove if these aren't appropriate....but wait until Robs had a chance to copy them first lol

Reactions: DieselJake, Dani_B19 and W2 NCC
really carl, and you knew where to find these piccy's ....lol ,I think we best revert this thread back to its original title .....don't want to get into trouble with teacher....

Reactions: W2 NCC and tony mc
We all thought you meant this....

4c69dd7d18ee38be999c38351014036e.jpg

Or this....

transport01.jpg

Admin please remove if these aren't appropriate....but wait until Robs had a chance to copy them first lol
Your starting to worry me now Carl lol
Each to their own & all that ;)