Something for the boys.....

great carl, cant see that happening to me just yet , I've only just grasped how to use the call button on a mobile, texting is a whole new skill set for me...lol

Reactions: Sandra
Now why does that not really surprise me Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My miss's bought me two ties at crimbo, first time we went out i thought better put one of the ties on, went down stairs to

What's up with the other one

Reactions: DieselJake, martin1984, Sandra and 2 others
that's so spot on chap..haha...
I get it with shoes, put on black ones, oh don't you think the brown would match better, arghhhhh...lol

Guys, guys, stop it. Lol. Your loved and cherished, bit of nagging keeps you on your toes. Pmsl. :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley and carlcall
I would like to live a few more years yet so just going with the flow ......my good lady says I really drive her up the wall sometimes ( cant see it myself...lol) and I say she drives me mad too ( and i'm deffo right on this one...haha) but we get along just fine really.....bless her...

just been doing some calculations.....the wife and I have been together for 35 years now, so we must be pretty well compatible then, I hope so.....but she still hasn't grasped the whole car alloy wheel thing..lol

your making me feel almost young now chap....lol

Thats great work if you can drive her up the wall and stick a paint brush in her hand to help you out.