Facelift Jassy's S3-RS3 MY18 Build thread with Exclusive colours

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought this would be helpful for you buddy. ;)

audi_rs3_review_main.jpg

audi_rs3_review_2.jpg

audi_rs3_review_14.jpg

audi_rs3_review_15.jpg

Reactions: RSS-S3, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 6 others
It occurs to me that a black edition S3 would be hard to distinguish from an RS3 - sure the RS has bigger intakes and different wheels but you can change the wheels - the sound is probably the difference that is most obvious.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and ASRman
1ax7k7781.jpg

1ax7k7806.jpg

2017-Audi-RS3-Sportback-12.jpg

2017-Audi-RS3-Sportback-13.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pook, AudiNutta, FBF01 and 5 others
Would be nice if you could add the name of the color, so someone would know which Exclusive color this is.

it is not an S3 / RS3 but this I believe is the front runner colour for Jassy with voodoo blue #wow :sunglasses:

Audi RS 7 2

Reactions: Scottyg, PanamaS3, MattSedg and 10 others
PMSL... @TDI-line cheers buddy, my son has past my Audi build code onto his ex boss at Glasgow Audi, if he can't get me the colour just now then l will just wait , my last shot at the voodoo blue title lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, MattSedg, TDI-line and 2 others
@jassyo06

you gonna go voodoo on the inside too ? :)

Audi RS 7 3

Reactions: Rob2k68, PanamaS3, MattSedg and 7 others
some really nice colours here.... love the RS saloon back end. That voodoo blue is the nuts

Reactions: TDI-line and Jassyo06
Well at least some good news, a nice young chap from Western Audi from London l think? Called me and said for definite exclusive colours are available on the S3 but.....??????are on hold due to the MY18 model changes as soon as they resume the exclusive paints he will order one for me yeehaa lol

Reactions: Scottyg, Rob2k68, MattSedg and 5 others
Pre-facelift RS3 looked better, new one looks too much like the S3 now hard to tell them apart ....

Reactions: simonali, Terminator x and pauly69
It occurs to me that a black edition S3 would be hard to distinguish from an RS3 - sure the RS has bigger intakes and different wheels but you can change the wheels - the sound is probably the difference that is most obvious.

IMHO it should have flared arches like it's bigger cousins to differentiate it and give more muscle to it's appearance.

Reactions: Rob2k68, PanamaS3 and ASRman
Are the front wings on the RS3 different to the S3?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Yip the RS3's are wider

******... thought that was the case. I'm not buying wings and a bumper lol... think I'll leave it as a S3 grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
IMHO it should have flared arches like it's bigger cousins to differentiate it and give more muscle to it's appearance.

Its only when you compare the S3 to the RS3 that you tend to notice that the RS does have flared arches ........

Audi rs3 sportback front

Reactions: Terminator x, MattSedg, Audi Bairn and 5 others
PMSL... @TDI-line cheers buddy, my son has past my Audi build code onto his ex boss at Glasgow Audi, if he can't get me the colour just now then l will just wait , my last shot at the voodoo blue title lol

Like someone said to me.... blue, blue, blue, blue, why you always choose blue!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Well at least some good news, a nice young chap from Western Audi from London l think? Called me and said for definite exclusive colours are available on the S3 but.....??????are on hold due to the MY18 model changes as soon as they resume the exclusive paints he will order one for me yeehaa lol
Vodoo Blue might be a standard option colour for MY18.......there goes the truly exclusive look Jassy :scared2:
I really find Audi's exclusive colours a bit bizarre, yes they are available, no they are not available. You are paying big bucks for these colours, what causes the mystery of availability?

Reactions: Rob2k68, MattSedg, TDI-line and 2 others
It seems darker than Nardo Grey. The nardo grey's I've seen look like this.

Audi-RS3-Sportback-Nardo-Grey-2.jpg

Nardo-grey-Audi-RS3-5.jpg
It's definitely Nardo mate its like all paint colours, they can differ widely due to lighting and the camera used, espescially on a official Audi photo/brochure

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
Vodoo Blue might be a standard option colour for MY18.......there goes the truly exclusive look Jassy :scared2:
I really find Audi's exclusive colours a bit bizarre, yes they are available, no they are not available. You are paying big bucks for these colours, what causes the mystery of availability?

Voodoo a standard MY18 colour for a S3 well that would be the end of me lol funny you should mention this,back in late 2014 there was a member on here that had ordered his S3 in exclusive sepang Estoril blue was the standard blue at the time , he got his car....and then in a matter of weeks Audi introduced Sepang Blue for the My15 cars.... Real bummer eh....? But l think Audi reimbursed him with difference.

Voodoo being a new Porsche colour it's highly unlikely that it will ever become a standard optional colour.... Lol

As for availability they only halted availability during the introduction of the facelift and now MY18 spec changes, they've been available all the rest of the time, but because they ain't a choice of them on the configurator some dealers just say no

Reactions: Rob2k68

The Sportback does, supposedly the Saloon does too.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Reactions: Mark_86, Rob2k68, TDI-line and 1 other person
Is there any news on a release date for the RS3? Ive looked and cant find anything but thought someone on here may be "in the know". ??

Was looking at the difference between the S6 and RS6 the other day, the RS looks so much meaner from the front.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Was looking at the difference between the S6 and RS6 the other day, the RS looks so much meaner from the front.
so much road presence, especially on country lanes lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Tom.H
Is there any news on a release date for the RS3? Ive looked and cant find anything but thought someone on here may be "in the know". ??

Arriving late 2017 I've put this on that many posts even my predictive text on my phone knows it now lol

November mate

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, AudiNutta and 1 other person
RS6 is yer classic RS.....mate but may l add, the Avant body style alone gives a more sporty presence then add the RS FULL MONTY wheel arch extentions on all 4 wings voila..... Ergo the German Hulk lol the RS6 shares the same chassis and engine as some Bentleys can't remember which specific model think it's the coupe but they're the same car underneath

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, Tom.H and 1 other person
RS6 is yer classic RS.....mate but may l add, the Avant body style alone gives a more sporty presence then add the RS FULL MONTY wheel arch extentions on all 4 wings voila..... Ergo the German Hulk lol the RS6 shares the same chassis and engine as some Bentleys can't remember which specific model think it's the coupe but they're the same car underneath
what yer saying is that its the dogs b*llocks?

agreed

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06