Password recovery for Parts request

smk82

Reaction score
I sent a parts request through, and I can't find the email password confirmation that was sent to my email - checked junk and trash in case it went there - is there a way to reset this? or can you simply log in as a member?

As per below?

Parts Request Guest Confirm
Please confirm that you are owner of this support ticket by enter password we've already send to your email.

i will speak to Tom

I sent a parts request through, and I can't find the email password confirmation that was sent to my email - checked junk and trash in case it went there - is there a way to reset this? or can you simply log in as a member?

As per below?

Parts Request Guest Confirm
Please confirm that you are owner of this support ticket by enter password we've already send to your email.
I see you have resubmitted your parts request under your username so Tom will reply to that.

I was going to reply to the original one but there appeared to be no "reply" button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's because you logged in as a guest. Tom will reply to the new one. He may be on lunch he be back shortly Steve. :)

That was when I logged in as me! No worries on him taking a little time... not expecting any instant replies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toms replied now Steve. :)