New R32 rims for an A4 Avant??? ....again

i reckon they will look the snizzle ma nizzle! :)

seen an S3 on here with them on, iirc i think its secrectsquirrel, they look the nuts

Wheelbase are really good too. I got some RS4 style alloys from them a while ago. Phone them up though and ask for the best price. The price on eBay is a little higher than they have advertised elsewhere for some reason.

They do tyre options too so you can upgrade from the naff ones you get as standard.

yea i payed the extra £125 quid (i think) to upgrade to falken 542's

Don't do it IMHO RS4's would look much better, leave it to the VW crowd to put Audi rims on, not the other way round.

Yea i had the old Rs4 (19's in pic below) and they are probs the best looking rim for the car, i now have the new Rs4's and they do look good but dont go as well as the old ones.

All good points well made. Seems as though everyone has the old RS4 rims tho and i fancied something a little different.... without breaking the bank. Like the new RS4 rims but if you dont thin they go as well as the old ones it may be back to the drawing board.....

Don't bother with the new RS4 reps, they just don't look as good as the OEM 19" RS4's. I think it must be something to do with them not having as deep a dish to them as the real thing are 9" wide. Saw a TT in Milton Keynes with some titanium finish reps at the weekend and it was obvious they were replicas and they just looked cheap. RS6's and old syle RS4's still look best on the B6 (and I still love the S4 Avus alloys).

Sorry McGough not knocking your choice, just not for me.

MJSewell there are a LOT of different B7 RS 4 reps out there.

I think Velocity Motoring has the best replicas that look very close to the OEM wheels.

As far as I know here are just a few that make reps of the new RS 4 wheel:

(all of these are in the USA but ship overseas)
Hartmann (they even make a forged version!!!)
Velocity Mororing
AT Italia
Lakeshore Wheel and Tire
**I've seen 3 other types on ebay.com/ebay.de from various retailers**

Some pics:

HTMN_251-332_19_Angle.JPG

FORGED!!:
Hartmann_500x500_Audi_B7__Split_7_Spoke_Silver_Forged_Angle.jpg

v708-3colors.jpg

ati_s6_s_ci3_l.jpg

There are a few uk distributers and makers, the main ones you will find are PR replicas and they have 3 differant colours- they are reportably very soft and prone to dents.

I went for a diff type from germany straight from factory, they have a brilliant finish to the wheel......

CIMG0799.jpg

^^^ I was thinking about geting some of these, been looking on ebay but prices very so much...seen them for as little as £295 19" without tyres and another company selling them for £749 with out tyres all look the same???

My pal bought some from south west tyres for his golf, he lives on a farm and drives the car hard and they seem to be really standing up to the pressure- they get real dirty and covered in some horrible crap and still clean well.

give them a shout think they are £695 with cheap tyres

they are over priced by 60pounds!!!!

BIG jts said:
^^^ I was thinking about geting some of these, been looking on ebay but prices very so much...seen them for as little as £295 19" without tyres and another company selling them for £749 with out tyres all look the same???

just the mark up! all the reps are either chinese or italian! and some italian reps are chinese, boxed italian thou! its crazy!!!!

for 18's with a budget tyre i think its approx 100 pound per rim +vat

dstech said:
MJSewell there are a LOT of different B7 RS 4 reps out there.

I think Velocity Motoring has the best replicas that look very close to the OEM wheels.

As far as I know here are just a few that make reps of the new RS 4 wheel:

(all of these are in the USA but ship overseas)
Hartmann (they even make a forged version!!!)
Velocity Mororing
AT Italia
Lakeshore Wheel and Tire
**I've seen 3 other types on ebay.com/ebay.de from various retailers**

hartmann do a good range! they even have the audi bbs wheels from the A6 which no one in europe does as a rep!

lucky man! and i couldnt find anyone willin to ship tio the uk that does hartmann wheels! :-(

Mcgough said:
My pal bought some from south west tyres for his golf, he lives on a farm and drives the car hard and they seem to be really standing up to the pressure- they get real dirty and covered in some horrible crap and still clean well.

give them a shout think they are £695 with cheap tyres

SWT is close to me, might go down there on my day off and check um out,have a look and see what others they do as well , might even get some 20":)

SORRY MY CAMERA IS CRAP AND DOESNT DO THE CAR JUSTICE

I was going to get 20's....he is some better pics of them minus the center caps which i havent got yet, should make them look better once i do.....

CIMG0802.jpg

CIMG0800.jpg

....they have a very ally finish too them and match the mirros etc very well

CIMG0817.jpg