Most pointless chrimbo prezzie.....

smitch

Reaction score
What was yours?????

Mine was a football shaped beer can/ TV remote holder. I don't even watch football. :confused:

i didnt getting anything that was pointless really

my brother got me a toy gun which is odd - im 22 :think:

252590.jpg

unless you are Michael Jackson or play tennis no one should ever wear white socks :no:

Definitely a crime to fashion.

Booth_S3 said:
Did i say i wore white socks? :uhm:

I bet you secretly put em on with some black slip ons and had a quick moonwalk dintcha!!!!!

:eyebrows:

smitch said:
I bet you secretly put em on with some black slip ons and had a quick moonwalk dintcha!!!!!

:eyebrows:

Ahhh Geees, you let my secret out! Damn you smitch! :sob:

I can top all of the above. My wife's grandmother bought us a so-called limited edition, 45cm-tall "Tribes of Africa" figurine, featuring a woman holding a water pot on her head. Worse, it's cast from nasty, cheap resin which absolutely stinks. We've never been to Africa, have no immediate plans to and have no other African memoribilia in the house! I wish she'd made a donation to charity instead, although soon it will probably be given to a charity shop anyway. Ghastly.

I got a pair of socks, with "The Simpsons" splashed all over them... c'mon i 26!!!!

What i really think is, they were actually given to someone else, but by the time i had arrived to open my presents, they were slipped into my goodie bag LOL.....

Booth_S3 said:
Simpsons is great! Best laughs ive had from watching that! its quality!

Whats your address, and i'll post you them for free!!!!! :jester:

nice leather brown driving gloves from my mum! wtf?

benw123 said:
I can top all of the above. My wife's grandmother bought us a so-called limited edition, 45cm-tall "Tribes of Africa" figurine, featuring a woman holding a water pot on her head. Worse, it's cast from nasty, cheap resin which absolutely stinks. We've never been to Africa, have no immediate plans to and have no other African memoribilia in the house! I wish she'd made a donation to charity instead, although soon it will probably be given to a charity shop anyway. Ghastly.

I bet she got it from one of those adverts in The News Of The World. You know the ones that sell the limited edition Elvis comemorative plates and the Lone Wolf red indian squaw tapestries and that.

Pure class.